THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Adminbael Vect - An Introduction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Adminbael Vect - An Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Adminbael Vect - An Introduction.   Adminbael Vect - An Introduction. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10 2011, 16:41

Greetings all and welcome to my introduction. First and foremost I am the creator and admin of the site, with my aim being to create the definitive Dark Eldar community on the internet.

I have gone by several different names, Wormtail on Portent and Jokaero! on Warseer. I collect Dark Eldar, Exodites and Skaven and confess to a love of themed armies. I also have an unhealthy habit of collecting rare and OOP miniatures.

My favourite special character in the Dark Eldar Codex is Duke Sliscus - he is pure awesome. You'll be seeing a lot of him and the Sky Serpents in the Project Log forum.

I am open to any and all feedback regarding the site so please feel welcome to send me a message at any time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
The Pale King
Slave
The Pale King

Adminbael Vect - An Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adminbael Vect - An Introduction.   Adminbael Vect - An Introduction. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 06:57

Hello Master. Wink

Thank you for creating the site.
Back to top Go down

Adminbael Vect - An Introduction.
Page 1 of 1