THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned   Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2014, 17:28

Really looking forward to the regular release of this:

Forge World wrote:
The latest edition to the Imperial Armour book range includes profiles and rules for the vehicles of the Chaos Space Marines, Chaos Titans, Daemon Engines and the armoured vehicles of the Heretic and the Renegade.

It also includes a complete army list for the forces of the Renegade and the Heretic, alongside extensive details on the dark heraldry and blasphemous iconography used by the traitorous Chaos Space Marines.

Presented in a unique slip case and including a exclusive double-sided A1 poster, this special edition is limited to 2,000 copies worldwide and is available to buy for the first time at Warhammer Fest.

Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned Ia13

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned   Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14 2014, 19:52

Following up on this, IA13 is now available for ordering on the FW website, and details on the contents were released on the weekend via Mr. Mystery on BoLS:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff
Imperial Armour 13: War Machines of the Lost and the Damned‏ Special Edition
£50.00
The Lost and the Damned Collection
£80.00

Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned IA13_contents

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?49798-Imperial-Armour-13

Mr. Mystery wrote:

Chaos Astartes Battle Tanks
Chaos Predator Battle Tank
Chaos Infernal Relic Battle Tank (all the Heresy versions. Autocannon on that is AP3...)
Chaos Vindicator Siege Tank
Chaos Relican Sicaran Battle Tank

Chaos Astartes Assault Vehicles
Chaos Land Raider
Chaos Land Raider Proteus
Chaos Infernal Relic Land Raider Achilles (oh, and for every HP knocked off that? Bigdakkafourboom gains +1S, lowers the AP by 1 (unit entry oddly worded, but example given on Pp195), and adds -1 to enemy Pinning Tests, on top of it's base -1 for Shellshock. Example mentioned? 2 HP lost makes it S7, AP3, Pinning tests at -3...
Chaos Rhino Armoured Troop Carrier

Chaos Astartes Heavy Tanks
Chaos Fellblade Super-heavy Tank
Chaos Typhon Heavy Siege Tank
Chaos Spartan Assault Tank

Chaos Astartes Attack Craft
Chaos Fire Raptor Gunship
Chaos Thunderhawk Gunsip
Chaos Hellblade (Autocannon can be upgraded to Heavy 3, Rending which I think is new? Oh, and at the start of play, you can nominate a Flyer or Flying Monstrous Creature or Gargantuan Flappy Nasty, including those in reserve. When making AP rolls or To Wound against the chosen model, 1's can be re-rolled. Which is pretty *****ing if you ask me)
Chaos Hell Talon (Again, Autocannon can be souped up)
Chaos Dreadclaw Drop Pod (does what it does. Has Assault Vehicle, and Frag Launchers. And does burninating when zipping about)
Chaos Kharybdis Assault Cloaw (biggerer version of the Dreadclaw)

Chaos Dreadnoughts & Helbrutes
Ferrum Infernus Chaos Dreadnought (Daemon Prince waiting to happen, for 25 points)
Emperor's Children Sonic Dreadnought (Warp Amp doubles the shots of it's Sonic weapons if it remains stationary in a turn, and can give all sonic weapons Rending at the price of Gets Hot!)
Chaos Contemptor Dreadnought

Daemon Engines
The Machine Daemonica (fluff stuff, but reading through the contents as printed to avoid missing gubbins off)
Greater Brass Scorpion of Khorne
Blood Slaughterer of Khorne
Chaos Rapier Weapons Carrier
Chaos Decimator
Blight Drones
Plague Hulk of Nurgle

Chaos Titans
Chaos Reaver Battle Titan
Chaos Warhound Titan

Renegades and Heretics
Full army list and that.

Appendices
Appendix I - Legacies of Ruin ( I assume the Rites of War equivalent, but see below *)
Appendix II - Special Rules
- Vehicle Summary
- Weapons Summary
Appendix III: Lords of the Abyss (honking geet Daemons)

And one last Chaos-related item that I spotted on Dakka last week.  A company out of Toronto called The Dark Works, run by a guy on B&C and Dakka called Subtle Discord.  Some very nice accessories to give your vehicles the Chaos touch:

The Dark Works

Traitor Siege Wall (coming soon)
Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned Traitor_Siege_Wall_Mk-1_02b

Accessories Kit
Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned Traitor_Accessories_Mk-1_01b

Loricatus Mk.III Med. Armour Kit
Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned Traitor_Med_Armour_Mk-3_01b

Interitus Mk.II Missile Launcher Kit
Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned Traitor_Launcher_Mk-2_01b

Proditor Mk.I Lt Trim Kit
Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned Traitor_Lit_Trim_Mk-1_01b

Proditor Mk.II Lt Trim Kit
Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned Traitor_Lit_Trim_Mk-2_01b

Loricatus Mk.I Hvy Armour Kit
Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned Traitor_Hvy_Armour_Mk-1_01b

Proditor Mk.I Med Track Kit
Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned Traitor_Med_Track_Mk-1_01b

Proditor Mk.I Hvy Track Kit
Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned Traitor_Hvy_Track_Mk-1_01b

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned   Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06 2014, 08:18

So much awesome!!! Wicked job spotting that toronto-based company, some interesting bits there. Most interesting indeed...

Have you got your hands on IA 13 yet? Which units inspire you the most, that you figure you'll want to get your hands on?
Personally I fancy the Sicaran, Hell Blade, and easy access to AA via the Renegade Hydra. Trying to figure out if I have enough cultists to run a Heretics & Renegades Detachment, even without all the armour support.

Host of Shattered Purity - Chaos Daemons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned   Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Armour 13 - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-
Jump to: