THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

deepstriking transports

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

deepstriking transports Empty
PostSubject: deepstriking transports   deepstriking transports I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03 2014, 01:16

Can the unit disembark from the vehicle on the turn it deepstrikes? and does the unit only snap fire from the transport?

Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: deepstriking transports   deepstriking transports I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03 2014, 02:08

As far as i remember yes they can but no assault and no they fire as normal because the deepstrike counts as moving combat speed.

Im not 100% sure but thats what i remember reading
Back to top Go down
LSK
Kabalite Warrior
LSK

PostSubject: Re: deepstriking transports   deepstriking transports I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03 2014, 10:25

This was a big change with 7th ed.
DS vehicule now arrives at combat speed (0-6") instead of cruising speed (6-12") as it was in 6th ed.
So yes, passengers can now fire at full BS. That's what makes Raider w/ splinter rack better than before... and "yes" Medusa can use their template from an open top vehicule Wink

You can disembark, but you cannot assault, because passengers are arriving from reserve this turn.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deepstriking transports   deepstriking transports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deepstriking transports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: