THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 points new codex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinisterjon
Slave
Sinisterjon

2000 points new codex Empty
PostSubject: 2000 points new codex   2000 points new codex I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 02:48

Detachment 1

Archon
WWP
Soul trap
Djinn Blade
Shadow field
Haywire

Succubus
Haywire
Glaive
Armour of misery

5 Incubi in raider with Archon

10 Kabs in raider with Splinter cannon

5 wyches inc hekatrix armed with agoniser and Haywire

5 scourges with 4 Haywire

3 reavers blaster, caltrops

Razorwing, 2 necro, 2 mono scythe

Ravager with lances

Voidraven with D scythes, 2 implosion and 2 shatter

Allied Dark Eldar (maybe against the rules in which case I'm unbound)

Harmonculus
Clone field
L gun
Flesh gauntlet
Animus vitae
WWP

10 wyches
3 wych weapons
Hrkatrix with blast pistol and haywire

5 Wracks

Talos with chain flails

Playing chaos today with a bike star and cultist wall and sorcerer. Archon/incubus bomb and Succubus/Haemy/wytch bomb (5+ FNP on turn 2)

The rest stay in cover and pull the chaos line out until the deep striking units cause mayhem when arriving with the fliers.

I'll let you know how it went!
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points new codex   2000 points new codex I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 02:51

You are expressly forbidden from using the same army as an allied detachment when it is your primary detachment - it has to be different.

The easiest way is to get another troops choice into the second detachment and run it as a combined arms detachment

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sinisterjon
Slave
Sinisterjon

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points new codex   2000 points new codex I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 16:30

Game was messy, succubus killed a nurgle daemon prince after the archon was murdered. He summoned tons of daemons which pretty much killed the game.

Thought about a competitive 1500 point list for next time.

Archon
S.field, Blaster, Haywire grenade, WWP

Trueborn
4 blasters
Dracon with blast pistol

Raider

2 units of 5 kabalite warriors (troops)

5 Scourges with haywire

Razorwing with lances

Bomber with 2 shatter/2 implosion

Succubus
Archite glaive, blast pistol, WWP, armour of misery

She joins...
10 wyches
Hekatrix with blast pistol
3 wych weapons

5 wyches (2nd detachment needs two troops)

Also joined by haemonculus (no gear, just gives the unit FNP or FNP and furious charge)

Talos
Inchor injector
Splinter Cannon

That's exactly 1500 points.

Talos, 2 units of warriors and small unit of wyches start on the board. Hide behind walls, LOS blocking stuff to drive the enemy towards them. Talos soaks up any fire while slowly moving forward.

Turn two/three the heavy hitters come out. Blaster bomb starts to hide and seek kill heavy infantry/tanks with support from the scourges. Razor-wing can be anti air or infantry with missiles, bomber can do the same while Succubus, Haemonculus and wych star look for units to tie up(turn 4 fearless).
Back to top Go down
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points new codex   2000 points new codex I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 17:44

For your game vs Chaos, remember that Chaos Sorcerers (unless they have an artefact from Crimson Slaughter called Prophet of the Voices) perils on ANY roll of doubles when casting summoning powers.

Trouble with your second list from what I see is turn 1 all you've got on the field is a Talos and 2 units of kabalites. Unless you're really really lucky with cover and aren't playing against Tau/Eldar, they'll be dead too soon.

Host of Shattered Purity - Chaos Daemons
Back to top Go down
Sinisterjon
Slave
Sinisterjon

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points new codex   2000 points new codex I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05 2014, 18:01

Yeah. The idea with the small units is to keep them out of LOS. The talos can also give cover if the enemy prefer to shoot through it. There's actually a small unit of wyches there too but I know what you mean.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points new codex   2000 points new codex I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 points new codex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-