THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Codex Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
40kScribe
Hellion
40kScribe

Dark Eldar Codex Review Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar Codex Review   Dark Eldar Codex Review I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2014, 03:14

This is just my review of the Dark Eldar Codex -- I'd like to know what you guys think of my assessment. I'd also like to invite others to post videos or commentaries reviewing the codex as a whole,

- 40kScribe, Archon of the Kabal Of The Black Hydra pirat

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/thescribe
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Codex Review   Dark Eldar Codex Review I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2014, 03:20

Always have a good time listening to your stuff.
Back to top Go down
40kScribe
Hellion
40kScribe

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Codex Review   Dark Eldar Codex Review I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2014, 03:24

Thanks Its_Rumble! There are places I like to share.. on reddit I get intense hate, but on TheDarkCity.net I think people realise it's actually relevant or something hahaa

I'm open to learn anything I can improve upon -- i'm a big fan of Skared's stuff. He's professional in his presentation in a way that I aspire to Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/thescribe
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Codex Review   Dark Eldar Codex Review I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06 2014, 03:31

Yea dude, brutal comments. I didn't understand! They ripped you apart with your awesome models when some kid who doesn't know how to water down his paints is getting words of encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Codex Review   Dark Eldar Codex Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Codex Review
Page 1 of 1