THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First game, it works great

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
barenone
Kabalite Warrior
barenone

First game, it works great Empty
PostSubject: First game, it works great   First game, it works great I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2014, 15:28

OK, Since day one of the codex I have wanted to try this. I finally got my chance. Archon with Ago,wwp,Shadow,Soul trap. With a hemonculos stock, 12 Reavers with 2 blast,2 heats, and 4 caltrops. I went against my bros Blood Angels. So the game is pretty even until I dropped these guys on his side. I thought it would pull some fire off of my normal line but he attacked it with his WHOLE army.

So this little bubble of mine was shot at by a Stormraven, Dante with a squad of Sanguinary Guard, 2 Tac squads 10 man each, A death company squad and 2 Assualt squad. Jink with FNB and some lucky rolls i only lost 3 non armed bikes in shooting. He assaulted with his DC and the 2 Assault squads. I took some nasty hits leaving only 2 caltrop bikes and my Archon left. DC had red thirst and the Sanguinary banner, they had like 60 attacks.

Using hit and run I jumped out and then rammed his sanguinary guard with Dante. I actually killed Dante and 4 of the Guard before I ended up failing a leadership with my Archon and then getting overrun. The moral of the story is, While his whole army was going after the Slay The Warlord "he had 2 cards for it" The rest of my army moved up and unloaded on any squad of his that was not in CC. He was tabled by round 4. He only had his Stormraven alive to make it to RD 4 and it was stunned and immobilized.

I would suggest trying this out its a lot of fun. If the enemy does not put a lot of firepower into it they are going to be in pain when it starts attacking.
Back to top Go down
El_Jairo
Kabalite Warrior
El_Jairo

PostSubject: Re: First game, it works great   First game, it works great I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2014, 16:58

It sounds as some serious fun. At how many points does it clock in? 507 points?

Sadly this unit will not like anything that ignores cover. Just like the rest of our army.
It also lacks a devastating shooting attack when it arrives from DS. Sure the blasters and HL's will kill one vehicle, if all goes well but if they are clumped together they will be a very juicy template target.
Back to top Go down
barenone
Kabalite Warrior
barenone

PostSubject: Re: First game, it works great   First game, it works great I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2014, 17:08

True I purposely made sure not to drop near flamers although the size of the bikes makes it to where ou cant really cover much with the flamers. also fnb help save from templates. Don't forget that they have a lot of splinter rifles as well so it can shoot troops tanks or termies. as for points i will have to look but it was in the 300s i think. Ill check when i get home. As for ignore cover. ya that hurts our entire army. thank goodness for fnp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First game, it works great   First game, it works great I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First game, it works great
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: