THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Agoniser + Soul Trap Explanation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

Agoniser + Soul Trap Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Agoniser + Soul Trap Explanation   Agoniser + Soul Trap Explanation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2014, 15:51

So reading through the forums I get with the soul trap, that as your strength increases and your raw strength begins to overtake the poison, at what point do you begin rerolling? Is it as soon as you're at S5. so It's a 3+ wound, and then a 4+ poison, or does it take that on later. Just having a hard time wrapping my head around this.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: Agoniser + Soul Trap Explanation   Agoniser + Soul Trap Explanation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2014, 15:55

It's in the poisoned rule in the main rulebook.

Once your strength is greater than the toughness of the model you're rolling against, you wound on the appropriate number in the 'to wound' chart, and get re-rolls for any hits that fail to wound (on the same value).

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Agoniser + Soul Trap Explanation   Agoniser + Soul Trap Explanation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2014, 15:56

Okay, wow that's a lot better than what I was thinking. Thanks for an explanation, the Aggie may replace the huskblade for me, or sit as a viable cheaper option.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agoniser + Soul Trap Explanation   Agoniser + Soul Trap Explanation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agoniser + Soul Trap Explanation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: