THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850pts Dark Eldar and Coven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devilish
Kabalite Warrior
Devilish

1850pts Dark Eldar and Coven Empty
PostSubject: 1850pts Dark Eldar and Coven   1850pts Dark Eldar and Coven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2014, 20:20

Finally got my hands on the coven book and thought of something to support my DE.

1850pts

Realspaceraiders detachment

HQ:

Archon, agoniser, haywire grenades, shadowfield & soultrap(140)

Troops:

2x 10 Warriors w. SC, Raider w. Lance,Splinter racks & nightshield (2x 185)

Fast attack:
3x 6 Reavers w. 2 caltrops (3x 126)

Venom w. 2x SC

Dark Artisans formation:

Haemonculus, WWP, Scissorhand, CCW (115)

Cronos, spiritprobe (125)

Talos (120)

Grotesquerie:

Haemonculus, Liquifiergun, Scissorhand, CCW, Sindriq's sump (105)

2x 4 Grotesques, Raider w. lance, Nightshields (2x215)

Total: 1848pts

Thoughts:

Archon goes with one of the grotesques, Grotesquerie haemonc. with the other squad. The sindriq's sump is to give the haemonq a way to keep up with fleet should the grots get it. Hopefully I roll some nice boost for them. They will provide a punch and distraction for the artisans when they show up with WWP. Warriors harass with short range splinter fire. The reavers will pick on stragglers and high priority vehicles. AT is mainly 4 raiders, the reavers and grots. This list lacks any AA. Maybe a change the venom and a unit of reavers for a razorwing? AI should be plentiful as with all DE.

Venom is mainly a pointfiller. I've got most of the models will try it out at the next opportunity. What do you think?

Still thinking of who to pick as my warlord. The grotesquirie haemonc or the archon. Most likely the archon.

EDIT: The armour of misery might work will with fear causing grots and Freakish spectacle.
Back to top Go down

1850pts Dark Eldar and Coven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: