THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Dex, New Denizens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerohawk
Slave
Zerohawk

New Dex, New Denizens Empty
PostSubject: New Dex, New Denizens   New Dex, New Denizens I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16 2014, 18:57

Hey fellow dark worlders.

I've been playing for approaching 2 years now, and have since started/stopped several armies.  I can't seem to shake the DE as my favorites.  The models are just so nice, and the lore is pretty shibby.

With the new Coven focus, I'm super excited to get more involved in the DE forums and read more about what others are up to with these gruesome armies.

I am also the owner of T40k.  More or less a community/association that tries to unify the hobbyists in Texas.  Check it out at your leisure (admins, feel free to remove this paragraph..still learning the forum rules).

Looking forward to sharing thoughts and posts with you guys.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://texas40k.com
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: New Dex, New Denizens   New Dex, New Denizens I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 17:23

"shibby" - that was a new one for me Very Happy

Howdy, Zerohawk, welcome to The Dark City. You are right about DE, they are hard to shake as they by far the best looking army out there, and a lot of fun to play.

You will find a great community here, with plenty of resources and advice to help you out, or to just riff on anything DE-related. And more.

There are quite a few fellow Texans already here, the hobby is obviously alive and well down there. And no worries about the Texas40K reference, it's always good see what others are up to and help promote the growth of the hobby.

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Zerohawk
Slave
Zerohawk

PostSubject: Re: New Dex, New Denizens   New Dex, New Denizens I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 20:01

Haha, comes from the movie "Dude where's my car".

Back to top Go down
http://texas40k.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dex, New Denizens   New Dex, New Denizens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dex, New Denizens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls