THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Longshot conversion help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
benth3bear
Kabalite Warrior
benth3bear

Longshot conversion help Empty
PostSubject: Longshot conversion help   Longshot conversion help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18 2014, 00:27

Howdy,

Now I know this idea is a long shot in terms of putting together without a bunch of custom greenstuff work buuuuut.....

I'm wanting to do my carnival of pain but I want my stuff to be as twisted and disturbing as possible (as any self respecting haemonculus should!) and I think this from Silent Hill Homecoming would make an excellently nasty talos:
Longshot conversion help Amnion_render

Any ideas on what I can use for the main body or am I looking at mostly having to sculpt the majority of this?
Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

PostSubject: Re: Longshot conversion help   Longshot conversion help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18 2014, 01:08

Take a look at Skaven stuff, they've got some truly gross monster bods and a bunch of mechanical bits and bobs to boot. Nothing specific comes to mind but that's a good place to start.

Also if you want to look outside GW, there's a warmachine faction (Cryx?) that's very haemonculaic and keeps drawing my eye for pain engine stuff.

Mr_Pink
Kabalite Warrior
Mr_Pink

PostSubject: Re: Longshot conversion help   Longshot conversion help I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 05:28

That would be fairly easy to sculpt/kit bash from some lengths of plasticard or sprue and some epoxy putty. If you were interested in commissioning someone to have it made, I would gladly whip it up for you Smile

Back to top Go down
http://modernsynthesist.blogspot.ca/
benth3bear
Kabalite Warrior
benth3bear

PostSubject: Re: Longshot conversion help   Longshot conversion help I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 13:25

that would entirely depend on price of things
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: Longshot conversion help   Longshot conversion help I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 05:27

One Million dollars! muaa MUuaah MUUUUAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Longshot conversion help Mr_evil

PostSubject: Re: Longshot conversion help   Longshot conversion help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Longshot conversion help
Page 1 of 1