THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Corsair Prince and Void Strike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blank05
Hellion

Corsair Prince and Void Strike Empty
PostSubject: Corsair Prince and Void Strike   Corsair Prince and Void Strike I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18 2014, 04:15

Okay, so I learned something that I'm sure everyone already knows about. We're Battle-Brothers with Eldar Corsairs and their main HQ choice has the ability to create Night Fighting once per game. Combining this with our Realspace Raiders Detachment’s Special Rule, “Hunt from the Shadows,” we can have Stealth whenever we want it (and up to twice in one game if we’re fortunate!)

Now, I assume that the reason no one is talking about this is because it’s so glaringly obvious, but since I only just learned about this I want to know everyone’s opinion. If you intend on taking the minimum points investment for this awesome (in my opinion) ability, it only totals to 145 points. Also, it doesn’t even need to be used for Night Fighting. If Stealth is unnecessary in your current game, you can use it for tank/MC hunting or horde cleansing.

So, what do you guys think?

Blank
Back to top Go down
urden93
Kabalite Warrior
urden93

Corsair Prince and Void Strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corsair Prince and Void Strike   Corsair Prince and Void Strike I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18 2014, 07:20

Corsairs are outdated simply too slow for cwe and less survivable than DE
Back to top Go down

Corsair Prince and Void Strike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: