THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Freakish Spectacle?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

Freakish Spectacle? Empty
PostSubject: Freakish Spectacle?   Freakish Spectacle? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 13:03

Quick question: if I have multiple Coven detachments/formations, does the Freakish Spectacle leadership modifier stack for each separate detachment or is it just -1 no matter how many Coven detachments I bring?
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: Freakish Spectacle?   Freakish Spectacle? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 13:09

few rows below I found this.

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: Freakish Spectacle?   Freakish Spectacle? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 19:24

Ah, thank you very much.  It was an interesting discussion and it seems like there is no real consensus as of yet.  The wording of "detachment", as opposed to "army" in the Freakish Spectacle rule, seems to indicate that it could be stacked (at least to me), as an army can be composed of multiple detachments from different sources.  Interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Freakish Spectacle?   Freakish Spectacle? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 23:37

sweetbacon wrote:
Ah, thank you very much.  It was an interesting discussion and it seems like there is no real consensus as of yet.  The wording of "detachment", as opposed to "army" in the Freakish Spectacle rule, seems to indicate that it could be stacked (at least to me), as an army can be composed of multiple detachments from different sources.  Interesting to say the least.

Rules as written, it is stackable, I think.
Back to top Go down
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: Freakish Spectacle?   Freakish Spectacle? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 11:51

Yes, I agree. RAW, I don't see why it wouldn't be. Now, I may ask my opponent if they are okay with me playing it this way. Unless they are playing Tau. I hate Tau.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Freakish Spectacle?   Freakish Spectacle? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 12:05

Closing this thread. Please use the thread linked in Vasara's post (above) - Count Adhemar

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freakish Spectacle?   Freakish Spectacle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freakish Spectacle?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: