THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 Tourny test List Pure DE or DE/CW?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nusquam
Hellion
Nusquam

1750 Tourny test List Pure DE or DE/CW? Empty
PostSubject: 1750 Tourny test List Pure DE or DE/CW?   1750 Tourny test List Pure DE or DE/CW? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 02:44

Trying to decide between two lists I'm trying to refine for an event next month. I don't need optimized, just not bad. Some additional insight will help.

Some notes on the event:

-Everything is legal barring experimental rules and certain models(Warhounds+, T-C'Tans etc, but most Baneblades and other "tame" SH/GC are in)

-Serpent Shields are now 12", One Shot(and you lose the defense buff)

Ok here's the lists:

Pure DE, Real Space Raiders

HQ
Archon - WWP, Sword, Clone 130
Court - Medusae x3, Sslyth x4 - Raider w/ Night Shield - 245

Elites
Trueborn - Blaster x4, Venom w/ SC - 180

Troops
Warriors, Venom w/ SC 105

FA

RWJF - DLs - 140
RWJF - DLs - 140
Scourge - 4 HWB - 120
Scourge - 4 HWB - 120

Dark Artisan Formation
Haemy - WWP 105
Talos - TLSC, Ichor 130
Cronos - Probe - 125

Or

DE w/ CW

Archon - WWP, Sword, Clone, Armor of Misery 145

Elites
Trueborn - Blaster x4, Venom w/ SC - 180

Troops

FA

RWJF - DLs - 140
RWJF - DLs - 140
Scourge - 4 HWB - 120
Scourge - 4 HWB - 120

Iyanden

Spiritseer - Guardian Helm, Spear of Teuthlas - 100

Wraithguard - Cannons - 160

Wraithknight - Suncannon+shield, SL - 200

The first list is all about the beta-strike. The Warriors in venoms lurk for a turn and the rest of the army comes in. It's high-risk high-reward. The Court were and Dark Artisan were MVPs last I used them.

The second list has a bit more general firepower and the Knight can start on the field if need be to support the venoms until everything else arrives. The Archon goes with the Wraith/Seer. The Seer grabs Psychic Shriek for for some Armour of Misery synergy. Plus the Spear and the Cannons can do some serious work on just about anything.

Both have their merits but I can't really decide.

Thoughts?

Wych
Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: 1750 Tourny test List Pure DE or DE/CW?   1750 Tourny test List Pure DE or DE/CW? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2014, 12:16

Both are super well crafted lists and seem very fun to play... I think I'd lean towards the pure DE list though. I really love Sslyth and Medusae, and the third Razorwing makes your airforce DEADLY... its really a toss-up in my opinion because both lists are mean. I'd go with which ever one seemed more fun to run. But like I said I think I'd go with pure DE simply for the Court and the triple razorwings.

Hellion
Nusquam

PostSubject: Re: 1750 Tourny test List Pure DE or DE/CW?   1750 Tourny test List Pure DE or DE/CW? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24 2014, 03:07

Thanks, though there only 2 RWJF in both lists.

I tried out the second one today, switched out the Archon for a Succubus. The firepower was immense. The Wraithstar and a unit of scourges didn't come in but I still managed to take down a Knight Castigator.

PostSubject: Re: 1750 Tourny test List Pure DE or DE/CW?   1750 Tourny test List Pure DE or DE/CW? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1750 Tourny test List Pure DE or DE/CW?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: