THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

GW Dark Eldar FAQ updated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
n-diver
Slave
n-diver

GW Dark Eldar FAQ updated Empty
PostSubject: GW Dark Eldar FAQ updated   GW Dark Eldar FAQ updated I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23 2014, 22:04

A minor wording change for tools of torment, but the interesting bit there is that the Succubus can now legally take an archite glaive and an agonizer.

Thoughts? Archite glaive seems to be the way to go for most stuff. Do you guys see any reason to take both?
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

GW Dark Eldar FAQ updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: GW Dark Eldar FAQ updated   GW Dark Eldar FAQ updated I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23 2014, 23:11

n-diver wrote:
A minor wording change for tools of torment, but the interesting bit there is that the Succubus can now legally take an archite glaive and an agonizer.

Thoughts? Archite glaive seems to be the way to go for most stuff. Do you guys see any reason to take both?

No. Primarily because I think the best place to put her would be in a unit of grots with an aberration. And since that aberration will have either a scissorhand or agoniser, it's not really necessary or useful on the succubus.
Back to top Go down

GW Dark Eldar FAQ updated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: