THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans Empty
PostSubject: New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans   New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25 2014, 15:47

Detachment 1
Combined Arms Detachment
HQ 1: Archon
Power Sword
Haywire Grenades
Clone Field
Troops 1: 5 Kabalite Warriors
Dedicated Transport-Venom
"Splintercannon
"
Troops 2: 5 Kabalite Warriors
Dedicated Transport-Venom
"Splintercannon
"
Fast Attack: Razorwing Jetfighter
Dark Lances X2
Night Shields
Heavy Support 1: Ravager
Dark Lances X3
Night Shields
Heavy Support 2: Voidraven Bomber
Night Shields
2 Shatterfield/2 Implosion Missiles
Detachment 2
Grotesquerie Formation
HQ:Urien Rakarth
Elites 1:Grotesques
Liquifier Gun
Elites 2:Grotesques
Liquifier Gun

Detachment 3
Scarlet Epicureans Formation
HQ: Haemonculus
Liquifier Gun
Scissorhand
Elites 1: 5 Wracks
Liquifier Gun
Elites 2: 10 Wracks
Ossefactors X2
Heavy Support 1: Cronos Parasite Engine
Spirit Probe
Spirit Vortex

Total points 1650
Back to top Go down
SOlyer
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans   New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25 2014, 16:14

foot slogging army? using urien's buff and the spirit probe on the cronos to keep everything alive with fnp 4+ and re rolls of 1? You've got the right idea good sir. I am trying to get the same idea into affect in my 1850 list. Except i am using grotesquerie and artisan formation instead. With this type of an army, you can hope that they take the bait and attack your Ravager and have it jink to keep it alive. That way you can get a turn or 2 up the field before the big guns really start firing at the cronos. If that Cronos goes down early, then i think your army gets the big squash. That 4+ is huge imo. Good list. The only thing I would look at changing is possibly using a those other fast attack slots to find a way to squeeze another venom in there for the long range infantry shooting. The list seems to lack that first turn presence. After that though, you will start squashing things. Especially once your bomber and fighter come in to shoot some missiles.
Back to top Go down
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

PostSubject: Re: New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans   New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25 2014, 16:25

Does Urien have a different warlord trait in the COvens book, can't spot that anywhere, how am I getting the re-roll ones?
Back to top Go down
SOlyer
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans   New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25 2014, 20:00

i dont have the coven book. im just trying to remember that their is something he and any hammy i believe can get that makes it so they can re roll 1's on failed fnp. Wish i had the book but i dont. I still need to get that one
Back to top Go down
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

PostSubject: Re: New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans   New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25 2014, 22:07

That's a Warlord Trait, Number 1 I believe. If you take the Haemie from the Dark Artisan formation as your Warlord he gets it automatically. It's called Master Artisan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans   New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New 1650 list incorporating Grotesquerie and Scaret Epicureans
Page 1 of 1