THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

750 point friendly event list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Abraxsas
Slave
Lord Abraxsas

750 point friendly event list Empty
PostSubject: 750 point friendly event list   750 point friendly event list I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2014, 15:39

Hi fellows, in these days i thinked about a little list for friendly event who will start in a couple of weeks in our Group of buddies

* Archon (165pts)
       Agoniser, Armour of Misery, Blaster, Plasma Grenades, Shadow Field , Soul-Trap

* 4x Incubi (80pts)
           4x Klaive
    * Venom (65pts)
           Two Splinter Cannons

* 9x Kabalite Warrior; 1 sybarite (90pts)
       * Raider (85pts)
           Disintegrator, Night Shields, Splinter Racks

*5x Kabalite Warrior (40pts)
       * Venom (65pts)
           Two Splinter Cannons

*6x Reavers (146pts)
       2x Cluster catrops , 2x Heat Lance

The archon will go with the incubi in the venom. That's sayed, a little explanation it's needed. The event will be a sort of League, there will be not direct elimination,  but who won the most of games, will be the winner. In my meta there are tyr, both chaos,  dark angels (mostly deathwing), orks, wolves and necrons. I choose to put reavers instead of scourges,  because my meta it's not very mechanized, so i felt they can help me much more,with the few of them and the other units that will be played.  The incubi are here for the dark angels terminators and the other few ap2 models. So any advice ? Critique?  

Thx in advance and sorry for my english i'm trying to improve myself
Back to top Go down
Anterzhul
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 750 point friendly event list   750 point friendly event list I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2014, 15:55

Imo, you are sinking a lot of points into unnecessary things, such as the sybarite on the 10 man warrior squad, he adds almost nothing

also, your archon is really expensive for this points level, consider dropping the blaster and the armor
Alternatively, if you want the armor, I'd say its better put on a succubus with Archite Glaive, superior to an archon in CC

I would suggest something like this

Succubus (110pts)
Archite glaive,  HWG, The Armour of Misery

4 Incubi (145pts)
Venom
2 SC

10 Kabalite Warriors (150pts)
Raider
Disintegrator cannon, Splinter Racks

Kabalite Warriors (120pts)
1 Blaster
Venom
2 SC

9 Reavers (219pts)
3 CC, 3 Heat Lance
Back to top Go down
Lord Abraxsas
Slave
Lord Abraxsas

PostSubject: Re: 750 point friendly event list   750 point friendly event list I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2014, 16:04

Thx a lot for the advices, you are right, my archon is too expensive, maybe i will try the succubus route. For the sybarite i had ten spare points and upgraded him just because there was a not a better use at the moment. Can i ask you why not night shields on the raider?
Back to top Go down
Anterzhul
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 750 point friendly event list   750 point friendly event list I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2014, 16:18

Take a look at This thread
they seem a lot better than they actually are

Slave

PostSubject: Re: 750 point friendly event list   750 point friendly event list I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 17:26

Just to point out, the Succubai has no access to Arcane Wargear, so can't take haywire grenades.

Dallo
Back to top Go down
Anterzhul
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 750 point friendly event list   750 point friendly event list I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 19:36

Dallo019 wrote:
Just to point out, the Succubai has no access to Arcane Wargear, so can't take haywire grenades.

Look at the succubus entry, it permits her to take HWG
Back to top Go down
Dallo019
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 750 point friendly event list   750 point friendly event list I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 13:45

Touche. Still finding my way around the new codex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 750 point friendly event list   750 point friendly event list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

750 point friendly event list
Page 1 of 1