THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew

Go down 
+2
Unorthodoxy
Lost Vyper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew Empty
PostSubject: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2014, 15:08

Hello!

It´s the Lost Vyper, from the Reseda Prime gaming crew from Finland. As i started to play more with my Dark Eldar due to the new codex (which i find quite good, after the regular complaining Surprised ), i decided to join here, cos new tactics and expertise is always welcome!

Our FLGC has HUGE amount of different armies, and we have five players at the moment :

Player 1 : Eldar, Dark Eldar (and i used to play CSM too) and sometimes Orks
Player 2 : Blood Angels, Grey Knights (and he dabbles with Astra Militarum too)
Player 3 : CSM, Tyranids, Orks, Necrons, Daemons
Player 4 : Space Wolves
Player 5 : Astra Militarum (well, i think that the family life got him, hasn´t been seen in a year...)

Our youtube -channel features mainly Xenos vs. Some kind of marines matches, but mostly Eldar and Dark Eldar vs. something (cos i film and edit the matches)...

It´s on Youtube and the name is Reseda Prime (cos i´m not allowed to post links in a week Mad ) i hope you like the matches, we have ALL painted models with great terrain and the matches are narrated (by yours truly) in english, enjoy!

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Unorthodoxy
Beating A Different Drummer
Unorthodoxy

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 15:12

Well well well. No Tau eh?

http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 16:56

It bums me out but there's no tau in my meta either. I want the challenge... and fighting something that isn't in power armour and "plot armour" to protect them from leadership...

Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 17:45

Yep, two of the players are Gung-Ho for the Imperium of Man and the third already has five armies, so...we are always trying to beerhammer our friends to the hobby, but when people get in to their forties and families and jobs and jadajadajada insert an excuse here __________ Smile it gets tough...
Now it´s a battle to get the people to PLAY, even in once in a week is a treasure seldom seen...

I would also like to face the Tau and the Nids & Orks, i don´t even remember when i faced them the last time, because the owner hasn´t had the time, to study the new codexes...
Back to top Go down
Unorthodoxy
Unorthodoxy

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 18:45

find some young whipper snappers.

Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 18:48

That would work, if we had like a club or something. Now our gaming room is at one our players house. Convenient, when playing with friends, but to get a new guy in, while his wife is taking care of the one year old...not the one who´s gonna suggest that to her Smile
Back to top Go down
Unorthodoxy
Unorthodoxy

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 18:51

wimp.

That aside, just go to the local gaming store and ask them to let you play demo games. or open a game shop. You know. Just make sure you really embrace card games. They are money makers.

clively
Sybarite
clively

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30 2014, 21:14

I agree: wimp.

1 year olds are easy. When they get to be in the late 2's and early 3's... that's when you need the cavalry. Not to protect you from them; but the other way around... Smile

Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 08:15

Indeed, i let my son play with the miniatures since he was like 4, but showed him, how to be careful with them. That´s the way to include them in to the hobby, AND they don´t break anything. Now he has his own models he has painted (age 7 now), but we don´t get around to play so much, which is a shame...don´t really like card games or the idea of starting a shop thou Smile. For me the 40K is the only game, we used to play LOADS of D&D, and that´s the ONLY other game i would jump back on immediately...still missing the LVL 12 Drow Assassin Sniper...
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 18:07

Why tau? Of those 4 games I played against Tau with new book I have won all 4 and not by smaller margin.

But no eldar opponents Evil or Very Mad

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 20:05

I wonder, if the Wave Serpent had not got the Serpent Shield, would the Eldar still be considered OP?
And if you have the tools, it doesn´t matter how many WS´s you bring. An example :

I play Eldar too, but normally i use max 2 x WS´s in my lists. Along comes a veteran player with Blood Angels. Vanquard Veterans with Meltabombs --> Dead WS´s...Same against the Wraithknight, but replace VV´s with Sternguard with 2+ poisoned shots --> Dead WK...and if it survives the fire, Force weapon it to death with Mephiston...

My least favorite option is Necrons...i just can´t get by the fact, that you can InstaGibb an HQ with S8/10 wepon and off goes FnP, but if you shoot down a basic Necron trooper, he comes back with a roll of 5+ or 4+ if an bigger douche bag has joined the unit...and let´s not go to Mind Shackle Scarabs...whuuu, someone´s beginning to steam in here! Mad
Back to top Go down
Unorthodoxy
Unorthodoxy

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2014, 23:00

No. The Wave Serpent Shield is definitely the only thing in the book I think was ill advised. The rest is just run of the mill to me.

Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 18:25

*waves finnish flag*

I usually do notice batreps quicker if I have subscribed in youtube but it will be nice to have discussion of them in here as well.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew   Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full HD video BATREPS from the Reseda Prime -crew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Realspace Raids
-
Jump to: