THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

board for bloggers and links to posts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

board for bloggers and links to posts? Empty
PostSubject: board for bloggers and links to posts?   board for bloggers and links to posts? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 16:14

Hi there, just thought it might be a nice idea to have a section of the forum for users to link their blogs?

I know we can place links in signatures but for just browsing through blogs it might be nice to have one location for them instead of just picking up signature links. (I've started following a couple of blogs that I found in forum member's signatures on here)

Could require that the link provided is to a page relating to Dark Eldar tagged posts to keep it relevant?

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: board for bloggers and links to posts?   board for bloggers and links to posts? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 16:39

That might make sense as a sticky-ed topic. Let members post links to blogs and keep a listing of DE blogs on it?

Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: board for bloggers and links to posts?   board for bloggers and links to posts? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 18:53

Sounds like a good idea to me. I have started a blog recently with a friend, and would be interested in viewing others as well (had no idea you had a blog burning eye. Very cool stuff brother Smile )

Added you to our blog roll too Smile

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: board for bloggers and links to posts?   board for bloggers and links to posts? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 19:30

spellcheck2001 wrote:
Sounds like a good idea to me. I have started a blog recently with a friend, and would be interested in viewing others as well (had no idea you had a blog burning eye. Very cool stuff brother Smile )

Added you to our blog roll too Smile

Thanks man - yours too, just been reading your article on creating a light box - impressive!

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: board for bloggers and links to posts?   board for bloggers and links to posts? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 22:09

Quote :
just been reading your article on creating a light box - impressive!

Thanks Smile not had much chance to use it yet as I am furiously painting space wolves to try and get my army finished in time for blog wars 8 on Saturday. I hope it will improve my photography a bit, especially the shadowing and lines I seem to get through my picures.

loving your new colour scheme Smile. Keep it coming. Also going to spend a bit of time devouring your DE reviews. Pretty bummed about them so far so looking forward to reading your thoughts.

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: board for bloggers and links to posts?   board for bloggers and links to posts? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 22:23

I try to remain positive and not worry too much about what we used to have. Part way through the elites one so far.

very curious about blog wars, might be tempted to try and get over there next time, seems like a nice tournament!

My Club - MAD Wargaming

Back to top Go down
40kScribe
Hellion
40kScribe

PostSubject: Re: board for bloggers and links to posts?   board for bloggers and links to posts? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2015, 11:25

I know this is an old topic, but I want to add that I've been thinking the same thing lately: that more forums should have a section for viewers to share their blogs and -- for myself and others like Skari specifically -- their YouTube channels; Wargamer Fritz has such a section on his forums. I think he gets it because he has a vlog, blog and website

I sometimes like to share my videos but I worry that it might be perceived as spam rather than just another medium of communication. I don't normally have a problem with the mods, although on some forums, other users get upset. That being said, people seem really cool about it on TheDarkCity.net

Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: board for bloggers and links to posts?   board for bloggers and links to posts? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2015, 22:04

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t11983-list-of-denizen-blogs-elsewhere-on-the-webway

It needs to see more use but this idea had been implemented already.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: board for bloggers and links to posts?   board for bloggers and links to posts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

board for bloggers and links to posts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Suggestions, Feedback & Bugs
-
Jump to: