THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex... Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex...   Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05 2014, 17:55

Yep,

The veteran is back from his business trip, and tomorrow he finds out, how the new Dark Eldar roam about harvesting souls and ill feelings...pirat

We´ll play couple of matches, i´ll film the first, pure DE vs. BA 1500p... then i´ll test Dark Eldar/Eldar list against BA 1500p (cos he hasn´t had the time, to get the new GK -codex yet...). And in the evening, we´ll be having a Triple Threat Match with Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar vs. Blood Angels 1250p...

It´ll be an interesting day! I´m salivating in anticipation! (Ivan, Jagged Alliance 2)

I´ll post the BATREP link here too and will fill in the two matches with written gibberish (my standard delivering method? Cool ), but COME TOMORROW ALREADY, DAMN IT!

Daddy needs to throw some bones!

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
barenone
Kabalite Warrior
barenone

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex...   Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05 2014, 18:43

mobility will be your best friend, ba are very assault, also you need to be wary of drop pods.
Back to top Go down
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex...   Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2014, 05:55

Yep, i know the Furiosos will come and Mephiston...i just hope, that he hasn´t had the time to watch my channels BATREPS Smile. I will be using the EXACT list, i had against the Space Puppies...
Back to top Go down
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex...   Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2014, 21:33

Okey-Dokey,

Well, those were some games today!

First one is the BATREP, Dark Eldar vs. Blood Angels 1500p.
Emperor´s Will is the mission, you can find it here :

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t10733-dark-eldar-vs-blood-angels-hd-video-batrep

Then we had time for another 1500p bout, before our friend arrived and we had our Triple Threat Match, more of that later on. I told him, that i didn´t want to just play Eldar, so i had Dark Eldar with Iyanden Allies, here´s my list and yes, there´s cheese in it...

HQ

Warlord : Haemonculus (re-roll reserves as WLT)
Webway Portal, the Armor of Misery, Flesh Gauntlet WITH THE WARRIORS

Archon
Webway Portal, Haywire Grenades WENT WITH THE SPIRITSEER 1. + WG

TROOP

Kabalite Warriors x 8
Blaster

Raider
Splinter Racks, Nightshields, Dark Lance

Wyches x 5

Venom
Dual Splinter cannons

Wyches x 5

Venom
Dual Splinter cannons

FAST

Razorwing Jetfighter
Dark Lance x 2, Monoscythe Missile x 3, Shatterfield Missile, Nightshields

Reavers x 9
Caltrops & Blaster x 3

HEAVY

Talos
Ichor Injector, tl Heat Lance

IYANDEN ALLIES

HQ
Spiritseer 1.
Spiritseer 2.  WITH THE WARRIORS

TROOP
Wraithguard x 5
D-Scythes say CHEESE!

He had Mephiston, couple of Assault Squads with Jump Packs and a Storm Raven with Death Company + DC Dred...he had the Warlord trait, where he could Infiltrate three units. I think this was one of the reasons the game went as it did. He gave me the first turn and infiltrated in a building on my right flank and Mephiston went behind that building too (a tower, not so thick, but we have a house rule, that it can fit 10 models). I had the Reavers, Talos and both of the Wyches on the table and i knew, he couldn´t charge me in the first turn. That being said, i moved the Reavers closer to the building (couldn´t get Mephiston in the LOS) and Talos too. Shimmied the Venoms (no targets) in my own backfield. Shot the building and assaulted it with the Talos (our house rules states, that the buildings are AV12 with 3 HP´s AND you must strip down the 3 HP´s first and the 4th penetrating hit goes to the Building Damage Chart. BUT, if you score a penetrating/glancing hit before the 4th HP´s gone, occupying unit takes the hit with the wepons stats. This has increased the use of the buildings in our FLGC. ) causing two marines dying inside.

His turn, AS moved on to the top of the building and Mephiston stayed put. Mephiston failed to cast Endurance ( i threw ALL of my dice to deny). His AS shot Talos, failed to do anything.
My turn two. Got all of my remaining forces (except flyer, didn´t want that one to come in yet) in, deep struck my D-Scythes behind Mephiston (see where i´m going with this?Very Happy ) and my WL in a Raider on the other side. Talos and the Reavers came around different corners. Took the Spiritseer, just to get Voices of Twilight, but the the opponent asked, "Does it apply to all the models in the unit?" Checked it, and because of the Archon, couldn´t cast it...oh well, had just three D-Scythes who could shoot. One 6. Mephiston Insta-Gibbed. First Blood & Slay the Warlord. Bikes and one Venom killed about half of the AS. My friend threw in the towel screaming cheese.

And yeah, it is as i expected. You are going to see so much of these shenanigans in the tournaments to come, thank the godz, i´m not a tournament player.

Then, we still had time. I asked him, would he like to try again, he did.

Again two turns later, after i torched his another AS with the Scythes and gunned Mephiston down with LOADS OF POISON. He quit again. I was a bit annoyed, cos he didn´t even have the DC+Dred on the table yet.

Oh well, i told him about the army, that it was going to be DE/Eldar...

Anywayz...

The Triple Threat Match was one Relic (3p) + 4 x Objective (2p each) + Slay the Warlord (and you could score this twice, if you killed both of the opponents WL´s...)

Space Wolves vs. Blood Angels vs. Dark Eldar, 1250p.

The Puppies pulled out a win with 7-3-3. This was mainly due to the fact that we duking it out in the other side of the table with the BA -player (grudge you say?). I got the only points in the last turn by killing Coteaz and claiming the 2p objective. I had a Ravager left with 1 HP and a Venom with 1 HP, all others wiped out. Lets just say that, if you get Enfeebled and drop to T2, no FNP will help you Embarassed .

It was still a fun AND equal match (we have had one´s when someone´s going bananas and acting like a three year old, mostly that´s me...), but after there was an agreement, that no more Kill Point matches, things are more fun to play in a Triple Threat Match or a Fatal Fourway...and yes, i watch wrestling... Shocked

All and all, a fun day. Every day is a fun day, when you have a Monster in your hand and dice on the other! Check the BATREP and subscribe if you like and tell a friend!

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex...   Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow, the Blood Angels shall test the new Dark Eldar Codex...
Page 1 of 1