THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.  Empty
PostSubject: Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.    Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2014, 16:30

I dropped the blasters on my reavers and one incubi to put agonisers on my hekatrix. Does this seem like a sound rearranging?

Or I could drop the void raven, a scalpel squadron and the agonizers and take a scarlet epicurean formation giving me the cheapest access to a haemy with the alternate PfP to go with my succubus squad. The same number of wracks in venoms and a chronos which I've been wanting to try.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.    Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2014, 21:06

This looks like it belongs in the Army Lists section - and also looks like a response to a thread rather than a thread all of its own.

Did you put this where you wanted to? I can merge it with another topic if it belongs there.

Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.    Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2014, 23:55

Oh no I'm just scattered. I wanted to encourage discussion on the proposed section of list and for some reason I thought people only discuss in the discussion section lol. It was early. Please move to the appropriate location.

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.    Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2014, 00:06

Okay, I moved it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.    Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing a little help with the last chunk of my list.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: