THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

DE terrain idea... Tower of Torment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norrin
Hellion
Norrin

DE terrain idea... Tower of Torment Empty
PostSubject: DE terrain idea... Tower of Torment   DE terrain idea... Tower of Torment I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2014, 17:38

I have an idea for a bit of purchasable De terrain/fortification. I hesitate in calling it fortification, because it really isn't.. just the datasheets for terrain all seem to fall under that name. Anyways, I digress.

Simply put, it would be a tower that would be battlefield debris (in the same way Imperial Statuary is) and nothing you can stand on. It woould consist of artistically mounted victims of Haemonculus torture attached to a spirit probe-like device that would broadcast the pain and suffering to any faction models within a 6" range, giving them +1 to their FNP rolls, if they have any. I am figuring 30 points. It is immobile, but can't be knocked down either. Thoughts?

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: DE terrain idea... Tower of Torment   DE terrain idea... Tower of Torment I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2014, 18:09

Moved this to Rules Development as that what it is.

If it's broadcasting pain why not make it affect the PfP progression instead?

Back to top Go down
Norrin
Hellion
Norrin

PostSubject: Re: DE terrain idea... Tower of Torment   DE terrain idea... Tower of Torment I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08 2014, 18:12

Thor665 wrote:
Moved this to Rules Development as that what it is.

If it's broadcasting pain why not make it affect the PfP progression instead?

Ahh ok fair enough Smile

I just figured I would borrow from the existing spirit probe rules, and they broadcast pain to add to the FNP roll.  It also adds to their survivability, making it in a certain way, a form of defensive terrain.  But PFP could work too!

(edit: I should add that like the Spirit Probe, the FNP roll could not be improved more than 4+)

PostSubject: Re: DE terrain idea... Tower of Torment   DE terrain idea... Tower of Torment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DE terrain idea... Tower of Torment
Page 1 of 1