THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skari
Wych
Skari

Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep   Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2014, 02:59

Time for another battle report, fellow kabalites! I give you the centurion star vs the Dark Kin.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
Amornar
Kabalite Warrior
Amornar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep   Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2014, 03:17

Nice report as always Skari. I despise facing the centstar, glad to see the dark kin prevail against it.
Back to top Go down
mika
Hellion
mika

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep   Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13 2014, 08:36

Nice one!

But I think you used the Soul Trap wrong. It says you gain Strenght for every wound in challenge ON a character. So if you killed only a Sergeant you would get only +1 Strenght.

Other then that, great game!

Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep   Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2014, 02:21

Yeah, seems like I misunderstood the wording with the soultrap. As the wounds that are spilt over are not "techincally" inflicted on the character. Still tho! It was a fun game.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep   Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14 2014, 12:14

Great batrep as always, Skari. I'm a huge fan of your reports and your DE analysis as well. I have to admit, I thought you had almost no chance when I saw the Centstar got Invsibility off, but I should've known better than to second guess one of the best DE generals out there. I was very impressed by the Grotesques. Will we see a full Coven list batrep from you in the future?
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep   Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2014, 03:42

I hope to play with the coven... but they rely on supporting units to make it work... I doubt it will be a full coven list, it will be fun to try out.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep   Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar vs Centurion Star Space Marines - 1850 Video Batrep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Realspace Raids
-
Jump to: