THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Crawling out from underneath that rock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyos Yllitian
Slave
Nyos Yllitian

Crawling out from underneath that rock Empty
PostSubject: Crawling out from underneath that rock   Crawling out from underneath that rock I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2014, 06:04

Greetings fellow denzions of the Dark City - Archons, Subbubi and Haemonculi alike!

Like so many others before me I am ashamed to admit that I’m an awfully long term stalker of these forums.

Anyway, a bit of background about my journey with the Dark Eldar thus far… The re-release of Dark Elder in 2010 lured me back to the world of Warhammer 40k – having not played many years. I absolutely adore the new Dark Eldar models and I mean who wouldn’t want to collect torturous, sadistic, space-raiding pirates. Having previously collected Dark Elves some time ago it was a logical decision to play the Dark Eldar  Twisted Evil  

Next minute, it was some time in 2012 and I stumbled upon this website. Reading through the forums and battle reports like about Mushkilla’s Black Buzzards gave me renewed hope for progressing my army to a state where it was playable. It was not also long after that I found myself the owner of a ridiculous number of reavers haha – far outnumbering my other unit selections.

The progress of my collection over the past four years has been extremely drawn out thanks to uni/work and being a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to building my models. I have a decent range of models at various stages of development, a fair number being undercoated but none with any colour just yet Sad Sadly I have played just a single game over the past 4 years (yes, I got absolutely stomped). I’m living overseas until the end of the year so I hope to get back into the hobby again when I return home and finally play some games!

I also wanted to say that the topics discussed, opinions expressed and advice given on these forums is invaluable and top quality. Thor and ESE I love your podcast. Skari the video battle reports are great. I can’t single out too many people but I am glad to have finally crawled out from underneath that rock. I’m pleased to finally introduce myself!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

Crawling out from underneath that rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crawling out from underneath that rock   Crawling out from underneath that rock I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2014, 07:50

Hey, we're glad to have you here!

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down

Crawling out from underneath that rock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: