THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Return to Commorragh!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurking Evil
Slave
Lurking Evil

Return to Commorragh! Empty
PostSubject: Return to Commorragh!   Return to Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2011, 18:37

Greetings and fell night my fellow Archons and denizens of the glorious Dark City!

Ahem, evil greetings aside it feels good to really be back into Dark Eldar again. This is an introduction so a little background is in order. I started 40K when I was but a wee lad still learning the proper art of mutilation and torture. One day my greedy little eyes fell upon a box! Not just any box mind you, a box that would hold the keys to my future! Well, maybe not that but it did hold a rulebook, a little terrain, ten smurfy space marines and twenty Dark Eldar.

And of course being an impatient, overeager eleven year old did a horrible job painting and putting them together but they were my first minions and I treasured them for the bounty they were. A small collection I did covet (Which sadly only a few metal models are left after an overzealous parent decided to clean house) and it would have been more had not the local game store owners told me the now unfounded rumors that DE were going to be phased out completely! That there was just no support for my beloved space pirates. So they went onto my shelf and never came down.

But lo! The dark times are upon us once again! Not too long ago, bored, I looked up 40k again and there are the announcements for the release of the new Hammy, Grots, Wracks, and the oh so deadly Razorwing. Needless to say it warmed my heart in the most evil way possible. At first possible opportunity a box of warriors and wyches were mine and my army has been growing once again.

And remember, the Darklight at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming Ravager.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Return to Commorragh!   Return to Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2011, 19:41

Welcome. I hope you join your vevisit to the Dark City. Just remember to watch your back Wink

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Return to Commorragh!   Return to Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2011, 20:16

Lurking Evil wrote:
And remember, the Darklight at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming Ravager.

A great quote, truly worthy of a sig! Welcome to TDC, and welcome back to the True Kin. I hope you enjoy our great little corner of the Web.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Return to Commorragh!   Return to Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2011, 23:44

Welcome to Commorragh....

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Twisted Evil

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Lurking Evil
Slave
Lurking Evil

PostSubject: Re: Return to Commorragh!   Return to Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27 2011, 20:25

Thanks for the welcome guys, this place seems like it has a real good support going on. Not to mention some crazy talented people when it comes to painting and modeling. I eagerly look forward to discussing all things piratical and twisted!

And thanks for the quote Gobsmakked, what I do contribute well is a little bit of neat or funny fluff every now and again.

Kabal Of The Blighted Path
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Return to Commorragh!   Return to Commorragh! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29 2011, 05:05

Welcome! I see you've already contributed in the dusty library of the Background section. I can tell we'll get along nicely.

Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Commorragh!   Return to Commorragh! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to Commorragh!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls