THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Highlander List 1500p, 7th Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Highlander List 1500p, 7th Edition Empty
PostSubject: Highlander List 1500p, 7th Edition   Highlander List 1500p, 7th Edition I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24 2014, 13:56

Hi ya´ll,

I´m eager to try my Eldar and Dark Eldar, using the "Highlander format". I made a list with my Dark Eldar and it really makes it hard for me, cos i don´t have the variety (yet), to tweak the list. So basically, this is it. It contains LOADS of upgrades, that i never use, but hey, had to put the points somewhere Smile...

HQ
Archon (Agoniser, Blast Pistol, Haywire, WWP, Shadowfield, Helm of Spite)
goes with the Kabalite Warriors

TROOP
9 x Kabalite Warriors (Blaster)
Raider (Splinter Racks, Night shields, Dark Lance, Enhanced Aethersails, Shock Prow)

5 x Wyches
Venom (Dual Cannons)

FAST
10 x Hellion + Helliarch (Splinter Pistol, Stunclaw) (Yey! My Baron model gets to play!)

8 x Reavers (3 x Blaster & Caltrops)+ Arena Champion

Razorwing Jetfighter (S.Cannon, Night Shields, Dark Lances, 1 x Shatterfield Missile)

HEAVY

Ravager (Dark Lances, Enhanced Aethersails, Shock Prow, Night shields)

2 x Talos (tl Heat lance, Ichor Injector)

1499p

Basically, NEVER use Enhanced Aethersails, Shock Prow, Helliarch, Arena Champion, so they gather some points here, but that´s the way i roll (with the models i have ATM...)

Do you have a 1500p list, loved to see it, just to get a baseline

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Highlander List 1500p, 7th Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlander List 1500p, 7th Edition   Highlander List 1500p, 7th Edition I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27 2014, 13:37

Tried my list on two occasions today. In the first match, i threw in the towel in turn three, Blood Angels just murdered everything. We reset and the second on was a really tight match. BA won the primary (objectives) 3p and DE the secondary (Kill points) and we tied on the extra stuff. He got First Blood and the Line Breaker and i had the Last Laugh (fittingly!) and the Line Breaker, so he won 3-2. If it had gone to the turn 6, i really had a chance, just one Land Speeder giving him LB and i had full Reaver squad near by, but he had to go pick up his kid from the day care (and late already Smile )...

We also played a "Highlander plus", which was 2500p and we had special rules on that. I got five heavies (pure Eldar) , but with the Highlander -rules, no doubles. Eldar got that one with ease, the shook hands in the 4th turn.

I like Highlander -rules !

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos

Highlander List 1500p, 7th Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: