THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

what are your anti tank methods

Go down 
+9
Cavalier
Count Adhemar
Hellstrom
The_Burning_Eye
fredpower
DEfan
Coreytt@BWG
jbwms713
Tattooudrew
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mrmagoo
Sybarite
mrmagoo

what are your anti tank methods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are your anti tank methods   what are your anti tank methods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2014, 17:52

Well to be honest I never play on a 4x4,  Things would be different if that was the case.   We always play on 6x4.   Which means things are going to be spread out.

As someone else said though I wouldn't take lances without a WPP.  So at that point it does get expensive.  You have to weigh it.  At a 2000 Point tourney a month ago I took 3 squads of scourges just for the fun of it.
4x Haywire Blaster, 1x Shard Carbine
4x Heat Lances, 1x Shard Carbine
5x Shard Carbine

On a 4x4 It would be difficult to get them to land and not be within range of 20 different other things.
Back to top Go down
Javorra
Hellion
Javorra

what are your anti tank methods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are your anti tank methods   what are your anti tank methods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2014, 19:36

Last game I DS 5 HWB Scourges right next to a land raider and blew it up in 1 shot...doubt it will ever happen again (4 shots, 4 hits, 3 glancing 1 pen) but kinda trolling my friend Razz
Still need to try HL, obviously with a WWP sticked to them, but for the moment HWB are my favourite, either on the field T1 or DS them
Back to top Go down

what are your anti tank methods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2