THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Balefire Dawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alsath
Slave
Alsath

Kabal of the Balefire Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Balefire Dawn   Kabal of the Balefire Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29 2011, 13:30

Kabal of the Balefire Dawn - So named for their Archon's preference for raiding in the last hour before light, thus forever tainting the dawn to those who have been captured, or by some miracle, escaped. In that darkest hour they scream forth with balefire torches, which offer no comfort to those bathed in their light. As Archon Arketh says "The dark before the dawn, when despair is the most.. delicious"

A small Kabal living at the fringes of the inner city, the Balefire Dawn have risen slowly, mostly under the radar of those in the higher echelons. They have had dealings with the pirate factions, including renegade Kabals, and enjoy the variety such trades offer, either in goods or in additional bodies during a raid.

Although as much a megalomaniac as the rest, Arketh puts more import on raiding and slaying, and regularly leads realspace raids. He revels in battle, and particuarly enjoys close combat with his heavily personalised agoniser. He might be arrogance personified, but can second guess the motives of his foes better than a Farseer.

At his side is his most tolerated conspirator, General Hekethi. Once a wych, but was retired from the arena when disfigured in battle. She left the Cult of Ruin out of shame and was taken in by their sponsor Kabal, and has since risen effortlessly to the right hand of Archon Arketh thanks to her bloodthirst and canniness on the field. She now plans with him their raids into realspace; this agreement works well for Arketh too, as she has no want for his position and merely wants to bleed her foes at every opportunity.

The Kabal favour armour in the darkest violet and indigo decorated with white flames on the helmet and chest. They wear tabards of flayed skin bleached a sickly beige and occasionally decorate their armour with glyphs or gold plating. Having links with pirates ensures they have an eclectic blend of poisons available, and their weapons drip lurid green substances.

((This is it for now, as I haven't written much about the actual history of the Kabal. Am going to read through the rest of these posts so I know what kind of things to include. I also have my Cult and Coven to come))
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Balefire Dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: