THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skari
Wych
Skari

Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts   Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14 2014, 16:48

Null deployment has always been my fav way to play Dark Eldar. Shortening the enemies game and playing to the dark eldar strengths.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
Theatakcat
Hellion
Theatakcat

Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts   Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14 2014, 18:32

Interesting game, love the null deployment very risky/rewardy. I wouldn't have split up my forces if I was facing a null deployment list as as soon as the space marine player split up his forces you could cut them off and destroy them one by one, which is very fluffy and I love that. Overall, the game was entertaining to watch, love watching your Batreps Skari I hope for more.

P.S: Your tactica videos are great as well!

Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts   Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14 2014, 21:36

Is it just me or do your dice roll incredibly well? :-D If I shoot 3 Venoms into a unit of marines, I usually kill one or two, maximum... My last game I put 27 wounds on a unit before saves and killed 2... :-D
Back to top Go down
Tittliewinks22
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts   Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2014, 03:00

You were counting maelstrom cards at the end of only his turn? I thought you count cards at the end of every player turn.

You have inspired me to attempt a null deployment list Smile
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts   Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2014, 03:55

Thanks for the comments gents! In the BAO tournament format the modified maelstroms are couted at the end of every game turn.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
orestes85
Hellion
orestes85

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts   Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21 2014, 04:26

Your Battle Reports are getting better (not to say that they weren't always good).

I appreciate that your list incorporated elements that are new to the codex. Air superiority and the revamped Coven.
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts   Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 03:53

Yeah, thanks for noticing. Now its just a matter of making sure I ONLY get painted stuff on there... its the next step to the quality.

As for the different unit choices, I do love that i have the opportunity to try out all the crazy sometimes, and that I have most of the minis I need for stuff like that.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts   Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar (null deployment) vs Space Marine White Scars (with Knight) - BAO MIssion - 1500pts
Page 1 of 1