THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Asurmen & Farseer with the Shard & today´s game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Asurmen & Farseer with the Shard & today´s game Empty
PostSubject: Asurmen & Farseer with the Shard & today´s game   Asurmen & Farseer with the Shard & today´s game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2014, 13:54

Hi ya´ll!

Decided to use Asurmen as a WL in our game today just for a change and as a second HQ, had a Farseer on Bike with the Shard of Anaris. First of all, threw 2 WLT´s for Asurmen and got "run an extra inch" & "re-roll one´s to wound ONCE in a game". I just hate the Eldar WLT´s, there´s only the one which let´s you re-roll one´s if failed a save that is good, rest = crap. Asurmen is too expensive, other wise pretty nice. First, there´s the Fearless = awesome, plus the EW. Also S5 AP2 "maybe insta gibbing you" weapon is nice too. Especially today...he single-handedly dusted a Dredknight in CC! Ok, this is one for the books, he failed two wounds (i actually used the other WLT in the CC!) and threw 11 as an LD check...priceless...if he was like 150-180p, i would use him more. Today´s Primary was Kill points = needed a durable WL. I used the Farseer with 7 bikes (2 x cannons) and in the first round he Shrieked Callidus Assassin to smithereens = i accept Smile. Then relocated to other side of the board. I mainly took the Shard to get Fearless, cos my bikes ALWAYS RUN. Also, the Challenge Instagibb+rending is a great deterrent...We both had 13 KP´s an Eldar won that and secondary (Modified Maelstrom) and Tertiary was a tie. I was happy about the list (only one WS!) and my first turn was almost perfect, killed the Vindicare too, with the WS!

This is what i had :

HQ
Asurmen
Farseer (Bike, Shard of Anaris)

TROOP
7 x Jetbike (2 x Cannon)
9 x DA + Exarch (Power Maul + Shimmer shield) in a
Wave Serpent (tl Star Cannon, S.Cannon, Holo)

FAST
8 x Warp Spider + Exarch (Spinneret Rifle + Fast Shot)

HEAVY
Wraithknight (Glaive+SS) forgot to buy shooty guns pirat ,but he survived! He also killed Coteaz and his unit, a Chimera and a Valkyrie..
Wraithknight (Suncannon + SS, Scatter Laser)
3 x WW (BL+Star Cannon)

ALLIES, Dark Eldar

HQ
Autarch (WWP, Blaster)

TROOP
8 x Kabalite Warrior + Sybarite (Blast Pistol) in a
Raider (Night Shields, Splinter Racks)

HEAVY
3 x Talos (tl Heat Lance, Ichor Injector)
--------------------------------------------------
2497p

it was a great game, we had both agreed on the mission, so that helped, when creating the list...

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos

Asurmen & Farseer with the Shard & today´s game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: