THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 pt pure coven list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tattooudrew
Hellion

1850 pt pure coven list Empty
PostSubject: 1850 pt pure coven list   1850 pt pure coven list I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 08:38

2x Dark artisan unit

Talos w/ liquifier and haywire blaster
Cronos w/ spirit probe
Haemonculus w/ wwp

grotesquerie

10 grots w/ 2 liquifiers
haemonculus w/ wwp + liquifier

2x 10 wracks
W/ 2 liquifier, raider, nightshields

urien rkarth
w/ venom + cannon

i have had great luck with the dark artisan unit so i added a second one, i also got a bunch of grotesques for christmas so i can't wait to try those, the list is pretty strait forward let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Tattooudrew
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 1850 pt pure coven list   1850 pt pure coven list I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 09:25

might drop urien and his venom + one of the wracks raiders, and add 2 venoms with cannons for the wracks, and that would let me take another haemonculus with wwp + liquifier and split up the trots into 2 units with wwp. i still have 30 points to use, maybe add some acothysts... not sure.
Back to top Go down
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

PostSubject: Re: 1850 pt pure coven list   1850 pt pure coven list I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 10:21

I don't think Urien can take a Venom by himself, only Archons and Succubi can. Either stick him with one of the Grot units, or make room in one of the Wrack Raiders/Venoms.

Might want to rethink the WWP on the two Grot units. They won't be able to charge when they come on, and they will be open to enemy gunfire.
Stick 'em in a Raider, and they can boost up 30" on turn 1, charge turn 2. Liquifiers still work because of open-topped, and they can't be shot at until they (are forced to) disembark.

Forgetting Unbound, though, your list is illegal as it is.

- Dark Artisan, fine
- Scalpel Squadron, fine
- Grotesquerie, fine

But you are using an extra HQ slot without unlocking any Detachment for it.
Back to top Go down
Tattooudrew
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 1850 pt pure coven list   1850 pt pure coven list I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 10:53

2x Dark artisan unit

Talos w/ liquifier and haywire blaster chain flails
Cronos w/ spirit probe
Haemonculus w/ wwp
4x raider
w/ lances and night shields
2x 5 grots
w/ liquifier
2x 10 wracks
w/ 2x liquifier

talos w/ haywire blaster liquifier chainflails

1850 pts

switched it up a little, you can use dark artisan as HQ, and we have 6 hq slots so I'm not sure what you are talking about. i would switch things around but i gotta make a list with the models i have
4 raiders
3 venoms
20 wracks
10 grots
3 talos
2 cronos
2 haemonculus
Urien rakarth

then i have 20 kabalite warriors
10 scourge
(5 hellions and 10 wytches which I'm probably selling because i hate wytchcult, got them for christmas, will probably buy another venom and archon with the money)
Back to top Go down
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

PostSubject: Re: 1850 pt pure coven list   1850 pt pure coven list I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 11:12

Tattooudrew wrote:

switched it up a little, you can use dark artisan as HQ, and we have 6 hq slots so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

No, you can't. Please read any of the following, or more specifically page 118, paragraph 4 of the BRB.

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t10511-1-hq-for-multiple-formations

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t10525-foc-while-using-coven-formations

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t10423-battle-forged-armies-using-formations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850 pt pure coven list   1850 pt pure coven list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 pt pure coven list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: