THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked

Go down 
+65
Caldria
Omega1907
Onemeanduck
sweetbacon
Mr. Ghoti
Razorfate
Maple Tiishay
woodeg
Kinnay
Mayk0l
Mr Believer
Creeping Darkness
Slaanesh
megatrons2nd
Anterzhul
@miral
Elazar The Glorified
Sigmaril
eohall
katfude
spellcheck2001
Lord Puberis
Ciirian
clively
Izaeus
Vasara
colinsherlow
The PayneTrayn
Mushkilla
Marrath
40kScribe
Crazy_Irish
Erebus
urden93
The_Burning_Eye
The Strange Dark One
Aroban
Its_Rumble
The Yak
Jehoel
DingK
Devilogical
Panic_Puppet
hellios
Count Adhemar
ArchonVaz
Crazy_Ivan
Dalamar
Calyptra
Vael Galizur
Azdrubael
MarcoAvrelis
Grimcrimm
melkorthetonedeaf
Cavalier
Jimsolo
Trystis
TheNeonArlecchino
Evil Space Elves
Squidmaster
Tengu
Klaivex Charondyr
Rokuro
Massaen
Gobsmakked
69 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked Empty
PostSubject: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 08:47

You might want to save a few of your Christmas pennies until February or March - some time in Q1 2015 anyway.  This rumour surfaced on Warseer a couple of days ago.  Posted by Darnok, it comes from someone he calls his "most trusted source".

Now, that's not snow you are seeing outside your window for Christmas, it's salt.  But, IF this turns out to be true, it will be most awesome!  Might also help explain why they were removed from our most recent codex.

Birdy wrote:
After that [Necrons] come .... Harlequins. Multiple plastic kits and clams over several weeks I think including new jetbike riding ones, is there a current or old name for them? These are called sky weavers.

UPDATE - January 2nd, some sprue details (or educated guesses)

duffybear1988 on Warseer wrote:

6 figures included on the sprue (possibly one is a venom crewman).
No seer or jester on the sprue my source has.
Masks are separate to heads and there are far more masks than needed.
Lots of swords/blades for various poses.
Nearly all are in dynamic leaping/dancing poses on Eldar ruins.

I don't know about kisses. Right now I'm just passing on the details as I get them. We discussed it a little last night and think that it's possible there may be another sprue that he doesn't have that comes as part of the box. If that's the case then there may be a jester and seer as well as a troupe master included.
My source has the right contacts at GW and has no reason to make stuff up, but as usual take everything with a pinch of salt.

UPDATE - January 5th, more on basic rules and release kits

Larry Vela on Bols wrote:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/01/40k-harlequin-codex-rules-latest.html
Harlequins said to have access to the following transports:
-Raiders
-Wave Serpents
-Venoms
-Jetbikes
-Razorwings

Codex is described as:
- "thin"
- contains several formations
- no Lords of War

Relics listed as:
- "Special" Harlequins Kiss
- Mask
- Web of Skulls (remember this from the original Rogue Trader Dark Reaper exarch mini)
- "Special" Shuriken pistol
- a Glaive
- an Orb

via Larry Vela on Bols
Harlequin Release is coming after End Times: Thanquol (unknown if this means immediately afterwards)
Release window is 2 weeks
Release covers, codex, 3 clampacks, 2 minis boxes

Kits described as:

- Seer (clampack)
- Master (clampack)
- Death Jester (clampack)
- Harlequin Troupe
- Harlequin Jetbikes

Salt much on the RW transports?

UPDATE - January 19, from Warseer and Natfka:
http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2015/01/dance-of-death-harlequin-release.html

Natfka wrote:
"Dance of Death": Harlequin Release Imminent!

Harlequins are coming, most likely quicker than expected. The end of this coming weekend's White Dwarf is said to give us the hint, "Dance of Death". Dance of Death is definitely not a reference to Necrons, and it looks like our Harlequin book is just a short couple weeks out.

At This moment we have not seen leaks, so its considered a rumor.

via Archibald_TK on Warseer
End of the Necron WD refers for the following week to "Dance of Death".
So unless the Necrons just discovered an affinity for music...

UPDATE - January 19, From the same source as earlier today:

Natfka wrote:
via Steve the Warboss
Harlequin Release Details
-1 Clampack
-2 Box Sets
-First Set is a Jetbike Unit
-Second Set is a Combi for two Infantry Units

JANUARY 23 - More from Natfka, from a source that supposedly "doesn't miss".  Nevertheless, please keep in mind that these cannot be considered 100% accurate just yet.

Quote :

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
Here is next week

-Harlequin Troupe: 6 models $40
-Harlequin Solitaire: 1 model $26

-Horus Heresy: Tallarn Executioner John French hardback 125pgs $25
-The Masque of Vyle: by Andy Chambers Hardback 128pages $20
-Path of the Dark Eldar Omnibus: by Andy Chambers paperback 128pgs $17.50
-Warhammer Visions issue 13: 236pgs $12

Also the hints for next week for issue 54 on Saturday 7 Feb
*The Dance Continues
*Exclusive Warhammer 40k Mission
*Some Very Converted Orks

JANUARY 23 - More from Natfka, supposed Solitaire rules:

http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2015/01/solitaire-rules-and-hints-of-whats-to.html

Natfka wrote:

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
A new Solitaire model. He is in a dynamic pose leaping into the air with one hand out front and his harlequin caress hidden from his target reared back ready to strike the final blow. the model is supported by his jacket on the base. He has a high collar with a demon mask on his face complete with two horns.
infantry (character) unique
WS9 BS9 T3 W3 A6
Wargear
Holosuit, Harlequin's caress, Harlequin's kiss, flip belt

Special Rules
deepstrike, eternal warrior, fear, fearless, fleet, furious charge, hit and run, precision strikes.

Blitz- once per game can blitz. Roll a d6 equal to the turn number, and that is the distance he moves and ignores all models and terrain. When blitzing his attacks are increased to 10.

3+ invul save
Cannot ever be joined by another character, and cannot take warlord traits
Can move 12" in the movement phase.

Can take haywire
may take one item from the "Enigmas of the Black Library" list

Harlequin caress S: user AP -  ,melee, Caress of Death any 6 to hit causes an automatic wound regardless of of toughness at ap2, against vehicles a to hit of 6 auto glances

Harelquin kiss S: user AP- melee, kiss of death. One attack is a kiss of death, resolved at S6 ap2 and if a 6 is rolled its instant death

Flip belt- not slowed by difficult terrain and no penalty for charging through cover. also 2+ look out sir rolls.
[/quote]

JANUARY 23 - Troupe details and new Starweaver transport.

http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2015/01/harlequin-troupe-rules-new-dedicated.html

Natfka wrote:
Unit of harlequin troupes are 4 Players and a Troupe Master according to next week's White Dwarf.

Wargear
Holosuit, shuriken pistol, close combat weapon, plasma grenades, flip belt

Special Rules
Fear, fleet, furious charge, and hit and run

Can include up to 7 additional Players
any model can take a fusion pistol or neuro disruptor 12" S1 AP2 fleshbane

Upgrades are a harlequin's embrace-S: user AP- melee embrace of death gives d3 hammer of wrath attacks at S6, harlequins kiss, and harlequins caress. Any model can upgrade
The Troupe Master can take one item from the Enigmas of the Black Library and can select a Starweaver as a dedicated transport.

UPDATE - January 27, first pics spotted by MarcoAvrelis
http://grotorderly.blogspot.se/

UPDATE - January 30, pre-orders for first week releases are up:

Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked Harlequin%2Bnewreleases

Troupe:

Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked 99120111001_HarlequinTroupe01

GW wrote:
In battle, Harlequin Troupes move fast and hit hard, relying on speed and skill to annihilate the enemy before they even have time to raise their guns. Once in combat, the Harlequins are in their element, performing a lethal dance of death while their masks shimmer with their foe’s worst fears.

This box contains everything you need to make a 6-man Harlequin Troupe armed with sword and shuriken pistol, including the option to include a Troupe Master. There are 6 sets of legs, all perched on outcrops of rock, with which to form the base of your miniatures. You have the choice of 7 different torso fronts and 5 torso backs, along with 3 extra backs sporting Harlequin jackets. You also get 6 swords of two distinct designs, 6 shuriken pistols, 6 harlequin’s kisses, 2 harlequin’s embraces, 2 harlequin’s caresses, 2 neuro disruptors and 2 fusion pistols. There is a power sword as well should you wish to upgrade your Troupe Master.

Alongside all of these weapon options there are 2 complete masked heads as well as a further 5 heads with space to add one of the 13 individually designed face masks. Also included are 6 weapons pouches.

There is a huge amount of variety for both posing and choosing weapons options and all of the components in this kit are fully interchangeable with the other Harlequin plastic kits.

This multi-part plastic kit contains 80 components with which to make a 6-man Harlequin Troupe. Also included are 6 x 25mm round bases and a Harlequins transfer sheet.

Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked 99120111001_HarlequinTroupe07

Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked 99120111001_HarlequinTroupe08

Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked 99120111001_HarlequinTroupe09

Solitaire:

Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked 99070111003_Solitaire01

Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked 99070111003_SolitaireSprue01

UPDATE - February 2nd, pictures of Skyweaver jetbikes from forthcoming WD leaked, and February 3rd, rules for jetbikes leaked. ***Still to be confirmed***

http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2015/02/leaked-harlequin-skyweaver-rules.html

Last edited by Gobsmakked on Tue Feb 03 2015, 18:49; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 10:09

You better not be teasing me Gob... I will find you and hurt you if you are Wink
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 15:17

I'm not sure how to feel about this. An entire new army that is basically Eldar in clown costumes... Neutral
Not that I'm strictly against adding even more armies to 40k, but there are existing ones that could really use an update. *coughsororitascouch*
And mind you, all the resources GW would put into this new army means less for the others. Space Marine players definitely won't feel any cuts, but for us it could mean being stuck with "dancing bigfoots" for a couple more years. pale
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 15:40

I can actually imagine a plastik kit for harlequins coming with multiple clams (Shadowseer, Death Jester). But regarding he Jetbikes I guess it will be a re-release of eldar jetbikes as the model is from what? 1992 ?
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 15:54

Klaivex Charondyr wrote:
But regarding he Jetbikes I guess it will be a re-release of eldar jetbikes as the model is from what? 1992 ?

That would be most welcome. Especially if they include bits for Shining Spears, and if those were redesigned to wear long robes (for easier Warlock/Farseer conversions).
One can dream...

I can't really imagin what Harlequins on jetbikes could be good for though. scratch

On second thought, It would not surprise me if GW released a supplement codex for Harlequin-themed Eldar armies along with new general Eldar models. Just like they did with the Iyaden supplement and new Wraith-themed models.
Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 16:24

Harlequins do have an army list,-in the Compendium of 1989...
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 17:06

And again in the citadel journal in the mid/late 90's
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 18:05

IF this happens, I can see it being a dataslate, NOT a full Codex release.
I shall prophecy. I see a single plastic multipart kit for Harlequins to accompany the release of a Dataslate/Supplement. The kit will include within it optional extras for the making of Troupe Masters, Solitaries and maybe one other special thing such as a Spiritseer. Doing so will however mean you don't have enough bodies for a basic unit, and thus you shall need to kits.
Yay, for I do also see it maybe also containing little pladtic icons which can easily fit onto Venoms.
I see the Supplement or Dataslate making Harlequinns awesome, and available for both Craftworlders and those of Commoragh, and rendering those found in Codex Eldar pointless.

Seriously.
If this is true, thats really the most I think it'll be.

And if my predictions are spot on, I demand worship for my prophetic powers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 19:05

Tengu wrote:

I played that list back in the day! My head will explode if this rumor is at least 50% true.
Back to top Go down
TheNeonArlecchino
Hellion
TheNeonArlecchino

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27 2014, 00:20

Squidmaster wrote:
I see the Supplement or Dataslate making Harlequinns awesome, and available for both Craftworlders and those of Commoragh, and rendering those found in Codex Eldar pointless.
That's what I'm guessing and hoping for.

I'd also like a set of Harlequins dressed up like the lesser races. I am sure some would tell tales of Lady Malys, how do you do that without a good ork costume?
Back to top Go down
Trystis
Kabalite Warrior
Trystis

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28 2014, 22:51

Evil Space Elves wrote:
Tengu wrote:

I played that list back in the day! My head will explode if this rumor is at least 50% true.

This!
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28 2014, 23:02

I am cautiously optimistic. I even have one of the old harlie Jetbike fenders currently serving as a demonic looking storm shield. If they become available again, I'll have to do some fig surgery.
Back to top Go down
Cavalier
Wych
Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2014, 12:39

I would love this to be true. If I remember correctly the Solitaire was insane when loaded on a Jetbike. Pretty sure the Harlie army was actually banned in my store specifically because of the solitaire's turn 1 jetbike assault.
Back to top Go down
melkorthetonedeaf
Hellion
melkorthetonedeaf

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2014, 17:28

I love this! The time for full Elven unification is upon us!
Back to top Go down
Grimcrimm
Kabalite Warrior
Grimcrimm

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2014, 19:44

I too have a prophecy, its just gonna be tempestus codex but for harlequins that is all.

Note id rather be cynical and wrong and get the happy surprise then be strung along by a rumor.

But i cant wait for the jetbike i love me some jetbikes
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2014, 21:43

Grimcrimm wrote:
But i cant wait for the jetbike i love me some jetbikes

I'm going to get a few of the old (or current) ones while I still can. And I would recommend everyone who likes the current Harlequin models to do the same with those.
Due to the new Archon and Haemonculus models, I have become cautious about updates.
Back to top Go down
MarcoAvrelis
Kabalite Warrior
MarcoAvrelis

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01 2015, 06:05

Something I've heard:

Duffy @ Warseer wrote:
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01 2015, 06:06

MarcoAvrelis wrote:
Something I've heard:

Duffy @ Warseer wrote:

I will explode if half of this is true.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01 2015, 07:43

Im wondering....so far interesting bits came with army release. Covens with DE, tempestus with AM, Wraith units with CWE. Does it mean we will have new CWE codex on our hands ?
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01 2015, 09:15

Azdrubael wrote:
Im wondering....so far interesting bits came with army release. Covens with DE, tempestus with AM, Wraith units with CWE. Does it mean we will have new CWE codex on our hands ?

There will be a new codex eventually, but brobably not that soon. Crimson Slaughter came out a while after the Codex: CSM and Black Legion too.
Back to top Go down
Cavalier
Wych
Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01 2015, 12:47

I don't think any of the Codexes are getting updated for a long, long, long time. I think its going to be all about Campaigns, and Supplements going forward. Which I'm happy about... I can't wait for a Dark Eldar/Eldar campaign...
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01 2015, 12:49

I think the game would be more healthy with Wave Serpents toned down.
Back to top Go down
Vael Galizur
Kabalite Warrior
Vael Galizur

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03 2015, 16:59

That initial little rumor didn't say anything about the Harlequins being a full army and I doubt they'd get their own entire codex; it's probably going to be a supplement, like Iyanden. Speaking of supplements, I would LOVE to see an updated, 7th edition, non-Forge World Corsair supplement. And on a similar note, I'm surprised that Exodites don't exist in some official capacity. I can see Corsairs and Harlequins as supplements since they combine with both Craftworld and Dark Eldar units, but Exodites should be their own full army.

Though, honestly, any new Eldar anything is good.
Back to top Go down
http://vynettedantes.deviantart.com/
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03 2015, 17:58

Exodites are as likely as Savage Orks, Rogue Trader Mercenaries and Genestealer Cults.
Too specialized and not worth GWs time to produce a whole new army range for what will simply be "Space Wood Elves".

Has there been any developoment on the Harlequins rumours? Or are we all in fact simply waving our "Hope" flags again.......?
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Vael Galizur
Kabalite Warrior
Vael Galizur

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03 2015, 18:57

Squidmaster wrote:
Exodites are as likely as Savage Orks, Rogue Trader Mercenaries and Genestealer Cults.
Too specialized and not worth GWs time to produce a whole new army range for what will simply be "Space Wood Elves".

Why not? They have a whole army of Wood Elves, and they already have armies that are simply "Space High Elves" and "Space Dark Elves". It doesn't make much sense for them NOT to fully capitalize on it, especially given how many customized Exodite armies I've seen. They should look and play very differently than the existing Eldar forces and it would be a huge expansion to previously unexplored realms of the 40k universe. Plus, WFB has so many more armies than 40k; they need to step it up and give us some more diversity.

Rogue Trader mercs would be a great supplement, but I think you're right about Savage Orks and Genestealer Cults. They're a bit too specialized and very easily modded using existing rules and minis. Rogue Traders however, would make fantastically dramatic and unique models, plus it'd be neat to see a throwback to the origins of 40k. I mean, they have their own entire RPG, so I'd say they're be way more likely than the other two. But anyway, that's a bit of a side track.
Back to top Go down
http://vynettedantes.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked   Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harlequins release in early 2015? - February 3, Skyweaver jetbike rules leaked
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next