THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kheradruakh... the Assassin!?

Go down 
+2
Rokuro
Laughingcarp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

Kheradruakh... the Assassin!? Empty
PostSubject: Kheradruakh... the Assassin!?   Kheradruakh... the Assassin!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2014, 20:26

Between the ideas of allying in assassins that have been floating about the forum recently and my buddy picking up a Culexus I've decided I want some sneaky death to be able to add to my Dark Eldar or Chaos Marines... bad guy style.

Enter Kheradruakh the Decapitator.
Perfect motives for showing up to any match on any team ever. He wants a skull from a model in your opponent's list. Simple!
Great fluff, including the possibility of shadow-powers nobody else knows about.
And no rules, so I'm free to use him as I please.

I'm looking to you, the warped artistic geniuses of the Dark Eldar forums, for inspiration, ideas, tweaks, and any tips relating to useful bits for this concept.
C&C absolutely welcomed and encouraged!

The plan - Convert a model to be reminiscent of Kheradruakh yet have enough similarities to both the Callidus and Culexus assassin models to be able to stand in for either, as those are the ones I intend to run.
I'll try upload pics in stages once I get this started.

Ideas - Greenstuff and a Mandrake? An extra set of arms?
-Sword
-Balefire
-Swooshy hair or somehow a bigger head to represent the Culexus' hat?
-Skulls

What am I missing? Which bit from which kit would be perfect for this conversion?
Thanks!

Host of Shattered Purity - Chaos Daemons
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Kheradruakh... the Assassin!?   Kheradruakh... the Assassin!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30 2014, 08:47

I would imagin him in a running pose, a large two-handed sword raised above his head and two shorter blade in his other arms at the sides, maybe held in reverse grip. And the Balefire could be comming from the weapons.

I would use the running legs from a Warhammer Flagellant, the chest and hair of a Doomfire Warlock, also one of their blades for the main sword and Wrack blades for the smaller ones.

For an easier conversion, you could also just use the Wracks' dual arms, replacing one weapon with a large sword and another with Balefire.
Back to top Go down
Epimetheus
Hellion
Epimetheus

PostSubject: Re: Kheradruakh... the Assassin!?   Kheradruakh... the Assassin!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30 2014, 10:24

I would probably take the incubi blade(klaivex or whatever) on a mandrake and be done with it, but a ghoul body on flagellant legs would also be cool.

I see him in some kind of squatting pose otherwise, from some picture from last edition codex?
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: Kheradruakh... the Assassin!?   Kheradruakh... the Assassin!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30 2014, 22:40

Im also working on 3 Assassines just waiting for a few more bits

Kheradruakh -> Callidus: Will be a kitbash from Mandrake Body, Wrack arms (the pair with 2) and Incubi Klaive (getting rid of the Runes, let it look worn and let the 2nd handle disappear)

Nameless Trueborn with Sniper Rifle -> Vindicare: Kitbash from Wych Arm, Kabalite Body and Wrack Hexrifle. Effects will mainly come from painting as I plan to let him halfway blend with his base while the other half is not in stealth yet.

Tiny Pain engine -> Eversor: Wrack body with a bit of sculpting (Green stuff + Card) to resemble a Mini-Talos on a small flying base.

No Idea for the Culexus yet but I probably could do a Mini-cronos.

Back to top Go down
Sigmaril
Sybarite
Sigmaril

PostSubject: Re: Kheradruakh... the Assassin!?   Kheradruakh... the Assassin!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30 2014, 22:44

Quote :
No Idea for the Culexus yet but I probably could do a Mini-cronos.
How about an unshackled Medusae?
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: Kheradruakh... the Assassin!?   Kheradruakh... the Assassin!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30 2014, 22:49

I did think of that but discarded it as it would be too similar to the other Medusae
Back to top Go down
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kheradruakh... the Assassin!?   Kheradruakh... the Assassin!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06 2015, 02:44

It looks like the swords on the Dark Elf Har Ganeth Executioners would match the sword he used from the old codex, Decapitator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kheradruakh... the Assassin!?   Kheradruakh... the Assassin!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kheradruakh... the Assassin!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: