THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erikjust
Hellion
Erikjust

2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam Empty
PostSubject: 2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam   2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2014, 14:38

HQ:
Archon, Huskblade, Soul Trap, Shadow field, The Armour of Misery, Haywire Granades 150

Troops:
5 Kabarlite Warriors, Blaster 55

Elite:
4 grotesques, 2 liquifier guns, aberration with scissorhand 190
5 Kabarlite True Born, 4 Blaster 115

Fast Attack:
5 Scourges, 4 Haywire Blaster 120
5 Scourges, 4 Haywire Blaster 120

Dedicated Transport:
Raider, Dark Lane, Nightshield 90
Venom, Splinter Cannon 65

Heavy:
Ravager, Night shields, 3 Dark Lances 140
Ravager, Night shields, 3 Dark Lances 140
Talos, Twin-linked liquifier gun 135

The Archon will be guarded by the Grotesques
They will go on a Raider (though i fear that among all the Venoms it will stick out like a sore thumb) and they will go charecter hunting.

The Ravager and Scourges will try and take down Tanks or their equivalents (don´t know what exactly that would be in a Tyranid army or Chaos demon army)

And the Talos will try and take down the Dradnoughts and other such things.

The rest will fly around the board focus firing on the infantry, trying to take as many of them down as possible and capture objectives.
Back to top Go down
Javorra
Hellion
Javorra

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam   2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2014, 15:31

In case you are planning to play a lot against tyr or daemons, I would suggest to take off the scourges as they do not field any vehicle basically, or at least to switch hwb for blasters.
I also usually equip taloi with ichor injector to have a poisoned 2+ AP2 (twin linked to wound most of the times)
Back to top Go down
Erikjust
Hellion
Erikjust

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam   2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2014, 15:33

Javorra wrote:
In case you are planning to play a lot against tyr or daemons, I would suggest to take off the scourges as they do not field any vehicle basically, or at least to switch hwb for blasters.
I also usually equip taloi with ichor injector to have a poisoned 2+ AP2 (twin linked to wound most of the times)

I was planning to use the list for tournament purpose sort and all around list fittet to work against every enemy out there.
Back to top Go down
Caldria
Kabalite Warrior
Caldria

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam   2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2014, 15:53

Javorra wrote:

Just to correct that a bit, the Ichor Injector is fleshbane, not poison. That makes a big difference with the Talos' strength 7.

If it were poison the Talos would be rerolling failed wounds on a 2+ in most cases.

Since it is fleshbane and not poison, he only gets to wound on a 2+ with no rerolls.

In regards to the list, I think 4 standard grotesques, no upgrades - with a Succubus with Archite Glaive and Webway portal is a better and cheaper unit (don't underestimate the flesh gauntlet)
S5 (6 once they have furious charge) attacks are great at taking out vehicles too. But if you want something to make up for losing the scissorhand, then throw some haywire grenades on the Succubus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam   2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 Dark Eldar Venom spam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: