THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

dark eldar novels

Go down 
+3
SCP Yeeman
Klaivex Charondyr
Izaeus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Izaeus
Kabalite Warrior
Izaeus

dark eldar novels Empty
PostSubject: dark eldar novels   dark eldar novels I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03 2015, 19:01

So does anyone have a comprehensive list of all books that include the true kin? I like to read any I can find for fluff purposes, and hopefully someday I intend on making a binder with all fluff printed in one place.
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

dark eldar novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark eldar novels   dark eldar novels I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03 2015, 19:39

Path of the Renegade/Incubus/Archon
Midnight on the Street of Knives
Bellathonis and the Shadow King
Masque of Vyle
Treasures of Biel-Tanigh
Valedor
The Curse of Shaa-Dom

Mentioned in
Uriel Ventris: Nightbringer
Brothers of the Snake
Crimson Tears
Hammer of Daemons
Sabbat Martyr

Thats all I can remember... might be more
Back to top Go down
SCP Yeeman
Sybarite

dark eldar novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark eldar novels   dark eldar novels I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03 2015, 21:52

I haven't read it, but I know the eBook Aun'Va the Dark Kin is mentioned as well. Aun'VA I believe is captured by them and must escape.
Back to top Go down
Lietkar
Hellion
Lietkar

dark eldar novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark eldar novels   dark eldar novels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05 2015, 00:27

There is also:

Shadow point
-> pretty good description of Dark Eldar and Eldar as the action take place in space with Imerial, Eldar and Dark Eldar spaceships, and on the ground. It is well written, and even if based on the old background, there is a few surprising scenes and encounters

Firedrake:
-> this one came out just after the New 5th edition Codex, most of the action takes place around and in Commoragh, and there is a lot of background. Solid writing, but too much of "Super space marines" which spoils the credibility of some scenes.

Warrior Coven:
-> terrible writing and story line (CS Goto always favorise Space Marines to such an extent), but Lelith Hesperax is one of the main character. Old background as well.

Sybarite

dark eldar novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark eldar novels   dark eldar novels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05 2015, 05:32

One of the Horus Heresy books that has the multiple short stories within has things about when Space Wolves fought Dark Eldar. I really like the description they give of the Shadow Field in the story as well. Plus Incubi put some hurt on Space Marines as well. A good read.
Back to top Go down
Khain mor
Sybarite
Khain mor

dark eldar novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark eldar novels   dark eldar novels I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2015, 00:10

You've got a couple of mentions in the HH series, even back then we were active Smile.

Vulkan's world Nocturne was farmed by the dark kin till he decided to fight back, in the book Promotean Sun. It's mostly a salamanders vs exodite book, but some DE action in it.

The last book of the Eldar path series, Path of the Outcast has a very fair amount of DE action.

BTW I hope you've read our codex & supplement several times too, there's a lot of fluff in both these books, a lot of new fluff.

The Biggest Kabal ever, be sure to check it out if you haven't, old and new units.
The Biggest Dark Eldar Apocalypse force you'll find on the net.

My Eldar Facebook Page, feel free to join. All Eldar factions allowed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

dark eldar novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark eldar novels   dark eldar novels I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2015, 13:43

In Fist of Demetrius, our Kin is involved.

She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

dark eldar novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark eldar novels   dark eldar novels I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02 2015, 16:47

Mistress Baeda's Gift from the anthology Fear the Alien is about Dark Eldar (old background, but nothing prevents it from matching the new), by Braden Campbell.

Tantalus, another short story from Mr Campbell, which is so far as I know not in any collections but can be got straight from GW/Black Library (I'm not sure which).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dark eldar novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark eldar novels   dark eldar novels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dark eldar novels
Page 1 of 1