THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Torment Grenade Launchers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

Torment Grenade Launchers Empty
PostSubject: Torment Grenade Launchers   Torment Grenade Launchers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05 2015, 19:54

Today I bought a Ravager. The spure includes 8 Torment Grenade Launchers, and the manual depicts them as to be placed basically all around them model.

And then I wondered: Isn't it that, unless its rules state otherwise, every weapon on a vehicle counts as hull-mounted?

If so, then what is the point of attaching launchers to the sides if only ones at the front can actually fire? scratch
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: Torment Grenade Launchers   Torment Grenade Launchers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05 2015, 21:40

Did they really rename the retrofire jets to grenade launcher? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Torment Grenade Launchers   Torment Grenade Launchers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05 2015, 21:50

Klaivex Charondyr wrote:
Did they really rename the retrofire jets to grenade launcher? Very Happy

The manual is calling those bits Torment Grenade Launchers. They wuld be kinda small for Retrofire Jets too...
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: Torment Grenade Launchers   Torment Grenade Launchers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05 2015, 22:16

You mean the small jets you can place all around the raider instead of spikes?
That where the retrofire jets in the 5th edition codex... torment grenade launcher my ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Torment Grenade Launchers   Torment Grenade Launchers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05 2015, 22:25

Even in 5th I'm pretty sure those were Torment Launchers.
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Torment Grenade Launchers   Torment Grenade Launchers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05 2015, 22:42

Jimsolo wrote:
Even in 5th I'm pretty sure those were Torment Launchers.

Me thinks so too ;-) Otherwise those jets would be facing in very wrong directions ;-)

To answer the question, all those small parts together are the TGL, pointing in every direction simultaneously. The old(last codex) TGL was an area of effect, thus the all-round placement. Hope that helps.

PostSubject: Re: Torment Grenade Launchers   Torment Grenade Launchers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torment Grenade Launchers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: