THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Calisson
Slave
Calisson

Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter Empty
PostSubject: Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter   Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 18:11

Hi everyone.
This website was linked from Druchii.net [w w w .druchii.net/viewtopic.php?p=832591#832591], where I spend quite some time daily.
The site seems nice, so here I am.

I'm French.
Initially I was a role player in the 80's. I kept a nice collection of minis that puzzled my sons later.
In 2003 my second son started WH40K with a friend, so we started to play, my 3 sons and myself (seems to be mostly a male occupation). They took space marines and eldar, so I bacame the bad guy with dark eldar, which I selected for their mobility. In 2005 I introduced them to Fantasy world with Blood Bowl, which I knew since 1st ed but never played. Great success! Then they started WHB in 2006 and so we are playing in family, they have HE, Dwarves (shooty), Gobbos (shooty) and Bretonnians. I inherited a DE army from my brother in law and completed with Empire.

At 40k, I fight almost exclusively SM or Imperial Guard (my third son's other army).
I can display some 4000pts of Dark Eldar. Only old models! The only addition I made in order to adapt to the present army book is a custom-made Cronos (that's appropriate!) and a few vehicles. All other models were customized to represent the new settings.

Have a nice hunt! Twisted Evil

By the way, could anyone explain why does this site specifically have to abide by French laws?
Is it based in France?
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter   Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 18:40

Welcome from Druchii.net, I was just there checking out a possible promotion.

Glad to have another veteran aboard, looking forward to seeing your army.
Back to top Go down
Raneth
Sybarite
Raneth

PostSubject: Re: Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter   Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 18:43

Sup, welcome to Commoragh, happy killing, etc. pirat
Back to top Go down
GAR
Dread Pirate
GAR

PostSubject: Re: Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter   Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 19:08

Howdy
Back to top Go down
http://garness.blogspot.com/
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter   Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 19:21

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter   Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasseur de bipèdes - Two-legged-game hunter
Page 1 of 1