THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Wrack alternative

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Puberis
Hellion
Lord Puberis

Wrack alternative Empty
PostSubject: Wrack alternative   Wrack alternative I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 09:35

Hi all,

really just looking for opinions and possibly advice.

I have a box of the Wood Elf wildwood rangers/eternal guard and i was originally going to use them as incubi, what with the big double handed sword axe things they have, but as i have 10 already, and probably will never need more.

I was looking at the models and some of them have their face masked, so I though maybe i could make wracks with them, i have lots of pointy spares and arms, so weaponry should be ine, and they seem to be dressed in cloth/robes as opposed to armour.

Im not the greatest modeller, and i know that they wont come out perfectly, but thought they might work ok?

what do people think?

Also, i will need more once these are done, so if people have other ideas, then please feel free to share.

thanks
Back to top Go down
barenone
Kabalite Warrior
barenone

Wrack alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrack alternative   Wrack alternative I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 13:23

http://store.frontlinegaming.org/cephalyx-slaver-and-drudge-mind-slave-cryx-allies-unit-box/dp/1635
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

Wrack alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrack alternative   Wrack alternative I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 14:36

Personally, I don't think Wildwood Rangers look 'wracked' enough to pass for them. Maybe if have a couple of spare Wrack arms you can give them.

Trueborn would be the best I can think of to use them for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrack alternative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrack alternative   Wrack alternative I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrack alternative
Page 1 of 1