THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Pompey Pillage 2015

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Pompey Pillage 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Pompey Pillage 2015   Pompey Pillage 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16 2015, 16:56

Updated today:

quote]THE POMPEY PILLAGE 2015[/b]
SATURDAY 18th and SUNDAY 19th JULY

We're back for another year of joyous pillaging.
Weare once again at Horndean Technology College (Hampshire, PO8 9PQ) on the weekend of 18th/19th July 2015 for our annual 40k tournament.

Tickets this year cost £33 for the weekend, including lunch on both days.
Payments should be made through Paypal to rdavidj54@googlemail.com
Please be sure to send it as a gift, along with the title “Pompey Pillage”, your name, the system you’re playing and the club (if any) you’re coming from. Once you have done so, please also remember to send a message to me so I can add you to the attendance list, preferably with an idea of what army you plan to bring.
If you can't use Paypal for any reason, contact me directly and I'll see if something can be arranged, though Paypal is preferred if possible.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A few notes were taken last year, so we've made every effort to make this years rules pack solid and tight. Several things have changed in 40k over the past year, so we hope we've covered all the bases. In the event that something is unclear, please do get in touch as we can clear it up.
As always, the rules pack for the Pompey Pillage is designed primarily to reduce spam. This is the single reason/excuse/justification for all the rulings found within. The core of the pack is more or less the same as it has been at the last few Pillages, but with a few tweaks to fully take 7th into account, and one or two little extras to add a new spice this year.

Without further delay then, he is the rules pack for the Pompey Pillage 2015 (40k):

[size=150]https://www.scribd.com/doc/255733415/Pompey-Pillage-Pack-2015[/size]

As I said, any questions or clarifications needed, feel free to contact me and I'll happy clear them up and start putting together an FAQ for any Codex specific questions which need covering.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any questions on the pack, payments, whatever, your primary contact is me.
I can either be contacted directly through The Warhammer Forum in a PM, or by email at steve.bull@live.co.uk

I hope to see lots of you there![/quote]

Original post where I'm managing everything: http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127525

Last edited by Squidmaster on Sat Feb 14 2015, 10:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
barenone
Kabalite Warrior
barenone

PostSubject: Re: Pompey Pillage 2015   Pompey Pillage 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16 2015, 18:15

No fair you guys are on the other side of the world :p
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Pompey Pillage 2015   Pompey Pillage 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14 2015, 10:34

Opening post updated with actual event details.
I realize there's probably not a great number locally who will see this, but you never know.
As the TO, I feel a little honour bound to post this up wherever I can.....

Smile

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pompey Pillage 2015   Pompey Pillage 2015 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pompey Pillage 2015
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Tournaments, Events & Games