THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 points noob list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ivaldir
Hellion
ivaldir

2000 points noob list Empty
PostSubject: 2000 points noob list   2000 points noob list I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03 2011, 18:47

This is the first list I make (exept for necrons but you don't need a genius to make a good necron list)
All help is welcome but please explain why certain things should be changed

Edited the list

Sliscius: 150
9 Trueborns: 9 shardcarbines, raider with nightshield and flickerfield 233
(perhaps a bit overdone but I think its fitting as the dukes ride)

4 Trueborns: 4 blasters, venom with 2 splinter cannons and night shield 183
4 Trueborns: 4 blasters, venom with 2 splinter cannons and night shield 183

9 wyches: hekatrix with agoniser, haywire grenades, raider with flickerfield, shock prow and TGL 206
9 wyches: hekatrix with agoniser, haywire grenades, raider with flickerfield, shock prow and TGL 206

ravanger: nightshield and flickerfield 125

Last edited by ivaldir on Sun Sep 04 2011, 10:18; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points noob list   2000 points noob list I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03 2011, 20:01

You can lose the splinter racks on the Duke's raider as they only work on splinter pistols and rifles, which you have none of. Also considering you're only getting one more shot with the splinter cannons, I'd probably just give them all shardcarbines. Other than that it's a fairly standard kind of list, works well, especially with the flexibility in being able to deep strike, disembark then assault with the Wyches if the battle warrants it.

With the spare points you could have a couple more Wyches and add flickerfields to the ravagers.

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points noob list   2000 points noob list I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03 2011, 20:17

/\
What he said.
Not bad for first list, however consider FF instead of NS on Wyches ride. Also rams may be good, since You can clutch enemies into tight little groups and multicharge with ease. When paired with TGL they actually may scare enemies too!

[edit]

Wait, are there Lances in Venoms with 4 Blasters? Nah, not worth to take it since You either can't move or can't shoot with it (Blasters have lower range but You may move 6" and shoot). This additional, 5th Trueborn may stay, at least they would need 2 casualities before 25% LD test.

Also... I don't like NS, since even H.Bolters can shoot our paper planes.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points noob list   2000 points noob list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04 2011, 08:58

drop the Trueborn down to 4 w/ the 4 blasters. That abrasive wound is a wasted 12 points for an extra T3 5+ model.

Heh... I personally keep my raiders venoms cheap. They are AV10, I personally have a heart attack to pay 70 points for one with a flickerfield. While those upgrades are amazing, I just find them points that could of been used for another unit.

I personally dont like Hydra guantlets, as they need to roll a 5 or 6 to outdue the extra wych that could of be used for the same points. Also wyches dont kill. They are there to tarpit. Remember that when you decide what to charge.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points noob list   2000 points noob list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04 2011, 21:21

I liked the new list. I might be tempted to lose the shockprows and TGLs for NS but otherwise there are no changes in my head.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points noob list   2000 points noob list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 points noob list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists