THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 real space raiders detachment. with eldar allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lobo60
Hellion
lobo60

1850 real space raiders detachment. with eldar allies Empty
PostSubject: 1850 real space raiders detachment. with eldar allies   1850 real space raiders detachment. with eldar allies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31 2015, 18:06

Hey guys, I am looking for some critique on my 1850 list that I have been running, I have 5 games under my belt so far (3 tournament and 2 practice) so far 4-1 but I still haven't made up my mind yet. The idea is the autarch goes with the reavers and the succubus goes with the scourge.

HQ:
Succubus: Agonizer, webway portal, haywire grenade, armor of misery 155
Troops:
5 man kab squad in venom 105
5 man kab squad, blaster, venom 120
5 man kab squad, blaster, venom 120
Fast attack
Razorwing fighter w/2x DL 140
Razorwing fighter w/2x DL 140
5man scourge 4x haywire blasters 120
5man scourge 4x heatlances 120
6man reaver squad 2x cluster caltrops 126
Heavy support
Ravager 3x DL 125
Ravager 3x DL 125

Eldar allied detachment:
Autarch: bike, scorpion chainsword, laser lance 98

Troops
3Wind rider bikes 51

Hvy
Wraith knight 240

Back to top Go down
SCP Yeeman
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 1850 real space raiders detachment. with eldar allies   1850 real space raiders detachment. with eldar allies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01 2015, 04:22

I think the Succubus has too many points invested in them. It is unrealistic to think she will survive the drop with the Scourge the following turn.

I would switch her out for an Archon with Haywire + Portal and save the 55pts. Invest those into a Fusion Gun for the Autarch and drop the Chainsword, and upgrade to an Arena Champ and throw one of the Caltrops on him and maybe an Agonizer if you feel inclined. Then maybe some Cannons for the Razorwings to help with FMCs. If you have more points (you should) maybe upgrade the Laser Lance to Soulshrive from the Iyanden Supplement for the AUtarch. He'll bring some AP 2 and a nice CC bonus to the squad if they don't get the charge. Or grab another blaster for the Warrior Squad.

I like the list and looks similar to what I like running for tournaments.

What was your 1 loss to?
Back to top Go down
lobo60
Hellion
lobo60

PostSubject: Re: 1850 real space raiders detachment. with eldar allies   1850 real space raiders detachment. with eldar allies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01 2015, 05:45

Thank you for the advice, believe it or not my loss was to a triple chaos list (ia13 traitor guard, demons and csm) I made a mistake during my first turn and paid horribly for it as he kept summoning. Turn 4 all I had left was a ravager, succubus ( who killed a demon prince of slaanesh thanks to luck), the wraith knight and a razorwing left. I am definitely going to look into the iyanden dex and will need to use the archon. Maybe throw a blaster in the mix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850 real space raiders detachment. with eldar allies   1850 real space raiders detachment. with eldar allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 real space raiders detachment. with eldar allies
Page 1 of 1