THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Medusae and Sslyth stock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

Medusae and Sslyth stock Empty
PostSubject: Medusae and Sslyth stock   Medusae and Sslyth stock I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05 2015, 20:23

Not really sure if this is the right section of the forums to post this... but here I goes.

I've been thinking of picking up some Medusae and Sslyth models for a while now. Now that it's tax refund time, I finally have the fundage to do it. I feel like I looked a month ago and they were both out of stock on the games-workshop site (US side at least) and I just took a gander today, and they're still out of stock. I'm not sure if they've been out of stock since then...

Does anyone know generally how long it takes them to stock new models (same with grotesques, I need some more for the formation). I haven't even been able to locate any of the court models on Ebay or Amazon.

Thanks,
Raz
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: Medusae and Sslyth stock   Medusae and Sslyth stock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2015, 07:06

What I am going to do for Medusae is to buy the PP Drudges, look how similar they are!!! Plus you get a proxy Haemon.

http://privateerpress.com/warmachine/gallery/mercenaries/units/cephalyx-mind-bender-drudges

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Medusae and Sslyth stock   Medusae and Sslyth stock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2015, 17:28

I'd probably check with the Warstore, myself.

I also know for a fact that my local gamestore has some - depending on your distance from Florida I could always buy and ship them to you, if you'd like. It would probably be pretty competitive to GW online pricing Wink

Back to top Go down
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

PostSubject: Re: Medusae and Sslyth stock   Medusae and Sslyth stock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2015, 22:19

Those Warmachine models do look really cool. I might pick the box up.

Thank you for the offer Thor. I am actually quit far away from Florida (Northern NY). You did give me a good idea though, I have a couple friends who live near a couple of hobby shops a few hours away from me (the closest shop is actually in Canada lol). I might see if they can pick something up and mail it to me or hold on to them for me because I'm heading down to visit them soon to get some Warhammer in.

Thanks for the feedback,
Raz

Back to top Go down
Blank05
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Medusae and Sslyth stock   Medusae and Sslyth stock I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2015, 22:46

the Medusae and Sslyth have been OOS on the US site since the second week after the DE Codex release. I'm in the same boat you are.
Back to top Go down
deekthegreat
Hellion
deekthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medusae and Sslyth stock   Medusae and Sslyth stock I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2015, 04:33

I emailed gw about the same thing and they said they will have stock of the medusa and ssylth in march or late February. They had them in stock this last weekend. But sold out in a blink in an eye
Back to top Go down
deekthegreat
Hellion
deekthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medusae and Sslyth stock   Medusae and Sslyth stock I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2015, 04:37

They will have at least 100 of each in stock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medusae and Sslyth stock   Medusae and Sslyth stock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medusae and Sslyth stock
Page 1 of 1