THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar, w/ Grotesques and CORSAIRS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coffeeslinger07
Slave
coffeeslinger07

Dark Eldar, w/ Grotesques and CORSAIRS  Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar, w/ Grotesques and CORSAIRS    Dark Eldar, w/ Grotesques and CORSAIRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08 2015, 07:49

So I am trying to incorporate my beloved Grotesquerie Formation and Eldar Corsairs into my Dark Eldar list inorder to add a CC punch and some better AV and AA.  Leave me with some feedback on what you think!

Dark Eldar
HQ 115 (prob my warlord)
Succubus, Armor of Misery, Archite Glaive and haywire grenades (with a grot unit)

Troops 240
2x5 kabalite warriors, 1 blaster, venom, dual splinter cannons

Fast Attack 140
1 Razorwing Jetfighter

Heavy Support 240
2 Ravagers 3x dark lances

Formation: Grotesquerie
Haemonculus w/ sump and Scissorhand 90
2x3 grotesque in raiders w/ enhanced aethersails 330

Eldar Corsairs
Corsair Prince, fusion pistol, force shield 130

Troops
corsair squad of 5 w/ 1 missile launcher, 1 flamer 66
-dedicated transport-
Falcon, pulse laser, brightlance 160

2 corsair wasp assault walkers w/ 2 scatter lasers each 175
-can deepstrike, and have wasp jump jets!

Fast Attack
Nightwing Interceptor, 2 bright lances, 2 shurkien cannons 145
aerial assault, interceptor, chasing shadows (equipped with an elder tital holo field)

Total 1831/1850
-got a few points to play with if you have any recommendations Smile
Back to top Go down
coffeeslinger07
Slave
coffeeslinger07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar, w/ Grotesques and CORSAIRS    Dark Eldar, w/ Grotesques and CORSAIRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08 2015, 08:06

Should I trade in the 2 deep striking wasps with strength 6 scatter lasers (had the idea of them hunting rear armor) for a second razorwing? Because 2 razorwings are always better than 1!

Also in regards to the Nightwing interceptor according to their rules in Imperial Armor 11 they are considered fast skimmers in regular games (which I will be playing). It will be my main source of AA as it has interceptor and can fire at flyers with full ballistic skill. The chasing shadows rule gives it great survivability. Before rolling for damage roll a d6 per hit, if it has moved hits on a 4+, if it has not moved then on a 3+. This is wonderful. And for even more survivability remember you can jinx as well. It surely will be a high priority target for your enemy.
Back to top Go down
coffeeslinger07
Slave
coffeeslinger07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar, w/ Grotesques and CORSAIRS    Dark Eldar, w/ Grotesques and CORSAIRS  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08 2015, 08:19

actually I just read forge worlds updated rules.  The tital holo field rule has been replaced with shrouded.  So a +2 to cover save...IL TAKE IT!  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar, w/ Grotesques and CORSAIRS    Dark Eldar, w/ Grotesques and CORSAIRS  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar, w/ Grotesques and CORSAIRS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: