THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Blood Angels vs. Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850 HD Video BATREP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Blood Angels vs. Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850 HD Video BATREP Empty
PostSubject: Blood Angels vs. Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850 HD Video BATREP   Blood Angels vs. Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850 HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09 2015, 15:13

Boys are back in the city! And no Wave Serpents again!

After the Chaos and the Orks battled for the control of the city, Blood Angels came to sweep the remains. Little did they know, that the Dark Eldar informed the Iyanden Farseer Ralekk, that the time to attack was now. With a swift move they secured half of the city, before the bloody one´s reacted. A massive drop pod assault was ordered as the battle commences...

Shall the Drop Pod´s wreck the defences on the Iyanden and the Dark Kin´s own backyard? Can the Spiritseer´s and Ralekk fend off the attackers with Psychic Shrieks? Will the Sternguards no cover shots shoot down the Farseer with the Mantle of the Laughing God? How will the Death Company prevail?

Here´s the answer to all questions :

https://youtu.be/ee00J_BLNAY

1850p, Emperor´s Will Primary (3p), Modified Maelstrom Secondary (2p) and First Blood, Slay The Warlord, Line Breaker and the Last Laugh as Tertiary (1p each)

All the models are painted of course...

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
nexs
Wych
nexs

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels vs. Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850 HD Video BATREP   Blood Angels vs. Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850 HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11 2015, 22:08

Nice report. Good win.
How did the mission work? I couldn't really follow what was happening.

Cheers

Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels vs. Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850 HD Video BATREP   Blood Angels vs. Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850 HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12 2015, 06:30

Thanks! Yes, the scoring was a bit off, cos he threw in the towel Smile. This is the best type of mission we have come up with. It´s a bit of a tweaked version of BAO or some other tournaments rules.

First, you choose 12 Maelstrom cards (we have most from the basic deck and couple from the DE deck) you find your liking. We use 4 objectives, kill something in : CC, shooting, when ever Smile, hold the line, behind enemy lines etc. We have discarded all the retarded ones (Recon, Harness the warp etc.). These are the same cards we use in various missions, because you rebuild the table anyways, it will keep the games interesting. This is the table you throw d12 in the beginning of EVERY player turn twice = your Maelstroms for the player turn.

When you have the Maelstrom ready, you roll for the other side of the mission. We roll d6 from the Eternal War table. Then you decide which one is Primary and which is Secondary by rollin a d6 again. 1-3 Eternal war is Primary (3p) 4-6 Maelstrom.

This has prevented Eldar (darn it! Razz ) dominating the basic Maelstroms (which the most of the FLGC don´t feel like playing...) and it does not get boring (playing the same missions over and over again...) on the Eternal war -side.

In the points, it´s easy to calculate. Let´s say for example, that i won the Emperor´s Will (which was Primary), so i got 3p and i also had Line Breaker too + 1p, total of 4p. But the opponent took the Secondary 2p and First Blood, Slay the Warlord AND the Last Laugh so he got 5p. I lost the game 4-5p this time. Here´s another reason we use this scoring. If you are losing fe. the Primary, go for the Secondary and the Tertiary and you can still win!

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels vs. Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850 HD Video BATREP   Blood Angels vs. Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850 HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Angels vs. Iyanden/Dark Eldar 1850 HD Video BATREP
Page 1 of 1