THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1250 against the Space Wolves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

1250 against the Space Wolves Empty
PostSubject: 1250 against the Space Wolves   1250 against the Space Wolves I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25 2015, 08:28

Hi ya´ll,

Today (at last) a rematch against the Space Puppies, with 1250p...if all goes as planned (no children getting sick etc...)

Opponent doesn´t have any fliers, so we agreed, no fliers OR psykers (  Very Happy ) in this match, just old school a** whuppin! I hope, that i get to film it, but here´s my list anyways :

HQ
Haemie (WWP, Liquifier Gun, Armor of Misery) goes with the Grots
Archon (WWP, Agoniser, Haywire, Shadow Field) goes with the Warriors

ELITE
2 x Grots (2 x Liquifier) + Aberration (Agoniser)
Raider (Night Shields, Dark Lance)

TROOP
9 x Warriors
Raider (Night Shields, Splinter Racks)

5 x Wyches
Venom (Dual Cannons)

5 x Wyches
Venom (Dual Cannons)

FAST
Venom (Dual Cannons)

HEAVY
Talos (tl Haywire)

Talos (tl Heat Lance)
----------------------------
1252p (cheating as always! No, opponent is aware of the points  Smile )

In case of the pod assault, the Talos will hold the line. Both Raiders will DS on his DZ and toast the Long Fangs (oh, there´ll be those...) and go for the middle field after that. If he goes for the Land Raider, i got one Dark Lance and the Talos against that (little low on that department, i know...). Venoms will pepper the infantry and dodge flamers pirat . First time trying the multiple Liguifier Gun thingy, let´s see how that works. If he has the Wolf Pack of Fenrisian(?) wolves with 6+ save, we have a new target  Laughing

- Lost Vyper

ps. At last got some Scourges, they are primed only so far, so not yet in this match, but in the future! I was thinking about getting Eldar allies and put Baharroth with them to keep them Fearless and taking the hits...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

1250 against the Space Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1250 against the Space Wolves   1250 against the Space Wolves I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25 2015, 19:53

The match is now up in the Realspace Raids!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos

1250 against the Space Wolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: