THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Anyone else into WotR?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nepenthe
Kabalite Warrior
Nepenthe

Anyone else into WotR? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else into WotR?   Anyone else into WotR? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07 2011, 10:52

So, I've been looking at expanding my gaming horizons for a while now, preferably into something with no, or few, firearms. I was looking at WHFB for a while, but eventually decided to go with WotR and a Mordor army. My painting's so rusty I'm going to need to practice on some orcs before I dare touch the Dark Kin with a brush. Very Happy

Anyone else tried/into WotR? It looks like a great system for some friendly gaming, with considerably less downtime than in the warhammers.
Back to top Go down
Urien Rakarth
Kabalite Warrior
Urien Rakarth

Anyone else into WotR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else into WotR?   Anyone else into WotR? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07 2011, 13:33

It's slower to play than Warhammer believe it or not, at least in my experience. I have a Fallen Realms army but we haven't played it in a long time. Certain things are VERY powerful and some of the characters are rather unbalanced (Gothmog and some of the Nine).
Back to top Go down
http://6inchmove.wordpress.com

Anyone else into WotR?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: GW General Discussion
-
Jump to: