THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Harlequins - First impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omega1907
Hellion
Omega1907

Harlequins - First impressions Empty
PostSubject: Harlequins - First impressions   Harlequins - First impressions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08 2015, 22:10

Hi guys,

Had my first game with harlies today. Was against GKs (rough matchup), and I got royally screwed but it was a fun game. Neither mine, nor my opponents lists were really competitive. He had a LR, a Raven, a Dreadknight, termie squad and two normal squads. Nothing too fancy.
My list was basically a Cegorach's Jest, Hero's Path with DE anti tank units. List is here.
But I have to admit, I'm kinda impressed of the Void- and Skyweavers. That AP3 blast from the voidweaver is really handy against marines, really want to try them in a squad of 3 one day Smile
Same goes for the starbolas, even though it scattered away, one hit, one dead terminator cheers. The standard shuriken cannons are ace too. Yeah, the Bikes are expensive (and I didn't see them in CC), but they bring quite some dakka.
SS got roasted by the dreadknight early in the game, guess it was my fault, was way to aggressive with him.
Deathjester was just a sorry act. He hits reliable, but with no 6s to wound, he is of no real use against MEQ Sad at least in this game he did nothing, only soaking up a few shots.
Solitaire finished off the dreadknight (2 wounds left) over 2 CC phases with only one lost wound on himself. So I think he performed ok, not outstanding, but ok.
Sadly the table didn't see much of the troupe, half of them got grilled in their starweaver as I placed it stupidly in range of the dreadknight (flamers are baaad against our transports Sad )

Next time, I'll try the flachou's blade formation, maybe. I don't think the formation bonus is good for them, but I can field those two units, that somewhat impressed me today. More testing will show, if I can use them.
Back to top Go down

Harlequins - First impressions
Page 1 of 1