THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

I R Dark Harlequin? 1000pts DE + Harlequins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JRG
Hellion
JRG

I R Dark Harlequin? 1000pts DE + Harlequins Empty
PostSubject: I R Dark Harlequin? 1000pts DE + Harlequins   I R Dark Harlequin? 1000pts DE + Harlequins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 02:22

Hi Guys,

I'm an old 5th edition Dark Eldar player returning to the game with the release of Harlequins, My initial  game this edition will be against my mate who plays Craftworld Eldar. First game is only going to be a 1000pts as we are both a bit rusty.

I'm trying to fit Harlequins into my force but at 1000pts, this isn't easy. Harlequins can't use the Combined Arms Detachment or Allied Detachment as they don't have a HQ - also their Force Org Chart requires them to take at least 3 units of troupes plus others which is very heavily on points.

I'm trying to squeeze them in where I can and still be reasonably competitive (Me and my mate are very competitive) so I've umm'ed and arh'ed and came up with the following.

1000pts DE Realspace Raiders Detachment + Cegorach's Jest Formation

DE Realspace Raiders Detachment -

HQ - Archon
Blaster
Venom (SC)

5 Warriors
Blaster
Venom (SC)

5 Warriors
Blaster
Raider (DL)

6 Reavers

1 Ravager (3DL)

Harlequin - Cegorach's Jest Formation

1 Troupe (7)
4 Kisses
2 Embrace
1 Caress (Troupe Leader)
Raider (DL)

2 Sky Weavers

1 Void Weaver (Prismatic Cannon)

999Pts

8 Darklight Shots

Any feedback would be great on either the DE Detachment/ Harlequin Formation/ in general.

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
JRG
Hellion
JRG

PostSubject: Re: I R Dark Harlequin? 1000pts DE + Harlequins   I R Dark Harlequin? 1000pts DE + Harlequins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10 2015, 00:29

Hey Guys,

So I made a few changes - should now actually be more competitive! (Hopefully Wink)

DE - CAD

Warlord -Succubus 90pts
Armour of Misery  

5 Warriors 115pts
Blaster
Raider (DL)

5 Warriors 120 pts
Blaster
Venom (S.C)

5 Warriors 120 pts
Blaster
Venom (S.C)

Ravager 125pts
3 D.Ls

Ravager 125pts
3 D.Ls

(695pts)

Harlequins - Cast Of Players

5 Players
4 Kisses 115pts

Death Jester 60pts

Seer (Psychic Shriek)
Mask of Secrets 75pts

Raider 55pts

(305pts)

Total 1000pts

Harles + Succubus all in the naked raider all units in 12" get -2LD, within 6" -4 (total w/Misery) combined with Fear/the DJ/Hallucinogen/Psychic Shriek make this a very versatile unit at both CC + range. IMHO I'm thinking maybe they are too strong in CC and may wipe out units in their first round :/. They will go in the naked raider.

Ravagers kill tanks/ heavy elites

Venoms soften/ Kill infantry

Warriors kill Infantry/ any tanks the Ravagers miss (literary)

I am missing a kiss on the players and a DL on the naked raider though I can't find 10 points.

In total it's 10 DL shots a turn with 40/42 AI (other) shots a turn plus Psychic shriek.

Thoughts? Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Abzapp
Slave
Abzapp

PostSubject: Re: I R Dark Harlequin? 1000pts DE + Harlequins   I R Dark Harlequin? 1000pts DE + Harlequins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2015, 03:10

Looks pretty solid to what I would want to run.

Except that I would run scourges w/ haywire blasters instead of ravagers and would try to give the succubus some kind of weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I R Dark Harlequin? 1000pts DE + Harlequins   I R Dark Harlequin? 1000pts DE + Harlequins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I R Dark Harlequin? 1000pts DE + Harlequins
Page 1 of 1