THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First 500 point dark Eldar list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Millhouse4570
Hellion
Millhouse4570

First 500 point dark Eldar list Empty
PostSubject: First 500 point dark Eldar list   First 500 point dark Eldar list I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12 2015, 18:01

Hello everyone,
I am a returning player to 40k, I use to play orks but due to a series or unfortunate events they are no longer with me. I have not played in quite some time, but a friend of mine convinced me to play with him so I have decided to start a new army. While i was reviewing the armies considering what to start I finally stumbled upon the dark eldar and fell in love instantly. That being said I have never played a dark eldar army or even seen one when i use to play. So this is my first attempt at a dark eldar list, any comments or assistance is greatly appreciated.

hq
haemonculus w/ hexrifle and the parasites kiss (cause i had 6 points left over at the end)
9x kabalite warriors
in a raider w/ splinter racks and dark lance

troops
8x kabalite warriors
in a raider w/ splinter racks and dark lance

5x kabalite warriors w/ blaster
in venom w/ 2 splinter cannons

total 499 points

Thank you for your time!
-millhouse
Back to top Go down
Agrajag
Slave
Agrajag

First 500 point dark Eldar list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First 500 point dark Eldar list   First 500 point dark Eldar list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2015, 11:04

hey there,

welcome back to the hobby^^

Your list looks good imo. I'm just a fun-player so if you want a real competitive list I'm maybe the wrong guy to give you advice but I play DE for some years now so I think I can give you a bit of general advice.
You have your raiders to take out infantry (just drown your opponent in dice until he fails even the last of his save rolls - splinter weapons are perfect for that especially in a raider with splinter racks-)
You have your blasterborn to take out enemy vehicles which is one of the best tank-killer units in the dex imo.
So for small matches I think you'll be fine.
Keep in mind that you have to watch out for enemy fire, DE vehicles are made of paper for some reason so take advantage of your speed and only face an enemy unit if you're about to destroy it
- I hope you heard that DE armies are called a glasshammer only a few are able to wield it xD-
Maybe it will take some time but as soon as you figured out how to use the strenghts of DE you'll have tons of fun with them.

Oh and I noticed you don't have any CC units - I mean ok its a 500pts list but for the future keep in mind that CC is one thing DE love...

best wishes,

A
Back to top Go down

First 500 point dark Eldar list
Page 1 of 1