THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

tips on making a converted haemy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonSpider
Slave
MoonSpider

tips on making a converted haemy? Empty
PostSubject: tips on making a converted haemy?   tips on making a converted haemy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2015, 03:44

I have two haemonculi and both are heavily converted, one is actually the old metal archon from 3rd ed. I want to know what a good model is to use for a haemy conversion. I was thinking of using a wrack with bionic legs. Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: tips on making a converted haemy?   tips on making a converted haemy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2015, 09:05

Wracks work perfectly in my opinion. Take a look in my project log, you can see one WIP there.

Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: tips on making a converted haemy?   tips on making a converted haemy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2015, 11:46

I have a Haemonculus (or rather 'Haemonculix') converted from a Scourge. She has the double arms from the Wracks and an enlaged spine and tail made from a Cronos tentacle.
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: tips on making a converted haemy?   tips on making a converted haemy? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2015, 03:46

If you need any inspiration here's one of mine.

https://imgur.com/a/jnGik

also the box of Warmachine Drudges (which work great for Medusae) also come with a very haemonculi solo you might be interested in. Great box price.

http://privateerpress.com/warmachine/gallery/mercenaries/units/cephalyx-mind-bender-drudges

PostSubject: Re: tips on making a converted haemy?   tips on making a converted haemy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tips on making a converted haemy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: