THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP Empty
PostSubject: 1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP   1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20 2015, 19:08

Hi ya´ll!

Today, we played the Haemonculus Covens mission Fear The Reaper with Covens going against the Necron Decurian Detachment...

Here´s the info :

"No Objective Markers are set up at the start of the battle. Instead, each time a unit from the enemy player’s army is completely destroyed, an Objective Marker is placed by the enemy player within 1" of the location occupied by the last
model from the destroyed unit to be removed as a casualty (but not in impassable terrain). The normal restrictions that apply to
placing Objective Markers are not used in this mission, which can result in an Objective Marker being placed within 6" of a table
edge or 12" of another Objective Marker. Note that only units from the enemy player’s army generate Objective Markers; units
from the Haemonculus Covens player’s army do not.
First Blood, Line Breaker, Slay the Warlord"

It uses the Vanguard Strike and you choose the sides normally and who deploys first, BUT the Dark Eldar Covens decides, if he goes first or second. You can try to seize the initiative.

https://youtu.be/ctx-qNEQb4c

It was a tight and an interesting game! My friends dice were on fire, using that 4+ Reanimation Protocols and re-rolling 1`s from that darn Spider Smile

HQ
Haemonculus (Scissorhand,Liquifier Gun,WWP)

TROOP
5 x Warrior (Blaster)
Venom (Dual Cannons)

5 x Warrior (Blaster)
Venom (Dual Cannons)

ELITE
Grotesques x 2 + Aberration (Agonizer)
Raider (Night Shields, Dark Lance)

Incubi x 7 FIRST TIME USING THESE EVER!
Raider (Night Shields, Dark Lance,Aethersails)

FAST
Razorwing (Dark Lances, Night Shields)
Scourges x 4 (4 x Blaster) + Solarite (Blast Pistol, Agonizer)
Reavers (2 x Blaster, 2 x Cluster)

HEAVY
Ravager (Dark Lances, Night Shields)

FORMATION : Dark Artisan
Haemonculus (Warlord,Liquifier Gun,WWP)
Talos (tl Liquifier Gun, tl Haywire)
Cronos (Spirit Probe)

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: 1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP   1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21 2015, 16:50

Good batrep and nice job on the win. I agree with you, that committing so many your units to grind down the Wraiths was probably a mistake in hindsight but it worked in the end. I know Decurion Wraiths are the new (unkillable) hotness right now, but I really think Coven Grotesques are a bad matchup for Wraiths. They grind things down just as well, if not better than Wraiths and getting re-rolls to hit/wound, IWND, etc from Coven PfP and the Latest Experiment table makes Grotesques just as good, if not better, IMHO, than Wraiths at tying up a tough CC unit and slowly winning the war of attrition.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: 1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP   1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21 2015, 17:56

Sometimes, in 40k, no one can tell the difference between an epic clash of hulking monsters vs. big creepy robots and a boring slap fest.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: 1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP   1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2015, 17:57

Thanks! Yep, a slap fest it was...i knew it was a mistake to throw all of them in, but hindsight is the best sight, right? It was close, that i assaulted the bikes and the Warriors too...thank the dicegodz i didn´t!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP   1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850p Fear The Reaper -Full HD Video BATREP
Page 1 of 1